opening a we buy gold stand near hvcc

Smart investment man, Gold prices have been skyrocketing for a decade…i’m sure it won’t be dipping down anytime soon.
I wish i had cash to buy a few bricks to stash it for years.

Nah , I like starting shit with your dumbass or sketchy posts/threads. It entertains me and makes me feel better inside.

He has backed up everything he has ever said and then some.

Also seems to be doing rather well for himself and his business ventures.

Weren’t you the one who went against the grain and advice with the STi that’s still being fixed post your ownership?

ladude never owned a STI :ponder

I’m sorry withdrawn.

I’m thinking of skateshelter probably.

Edit: did you have an oversized intercooler?

skateshelter is STi

ladude was the k04 jetta 1.8t with poor fitting FMIC… size was that much, my Garrett based core on my GTI was physically larger, just could hardly see it.

yes, skateshelter owned the dumpy sti, literally

DEF man, school rings are big money becuase therfe heavy as fuck… 90% of them are 10k though but still. I bought a single 10k class ring the other day for like $280, it was a heavy fucker

lol, referrals from people maybe, I dont mind paying out if your getting me the business.

1/5 is pretty small but like you said, def beer money lol

Thanks man, I used to have a HUGE gold operation going, but my father (my investment cash machine) retired and moved to the Dominican republic and doesnt wanna leave me with the half million required to run the business lol… SOoo I gotta open up a little shithole for now and hopefully grow.

i love how everyone is running around trying to find gold to sell… when you see so many companies trying to buy gold from you… thats when you should keep it

oh and Dave GLWS

ehh, like anything else its a risk and dont forget, people need money. 5-6 yrs back tons of people didnt even know broken/used gold was worth SHIT. believe it or not, the business was more profitable at $500 an ounce than $1,550 as there was pretty much NO competition. Now I see fucking grocery sotres, furniture stores, habibi marts ext buying gold… I’ll agree with you and say I think gold is probably going to go up, but what goes up must come down and gold has already went up $312 THIS YR ALONE.

Gold will go down, it’s silver you are gonna start to see move.

this .

This ni99a trippin

Silvers already went up plleennttyyy… Shit was like $15 an ounce like 6 months ago, now its over $36… Might get to $50, but I dont see it going higher then that.

no no no barrels of oil are what your gunna see rise

in all seriousness I have a 14k white gold class ring I want to get rid of. Im going to go to a few places and see who will give me the most for it.

Shit, my 14k class ring weighs almost 20g

id give you close to $500 for that bitch is thats true.

bring it down, i promise to pay the most, everywhere you bring your gold I or my father does or has bought there gold before and made profit on it… You name it, I’ve boughtten off them… Hannoush, glen peters, mayfair jewelers, r&t collectables, topfine jewelers, brittany jewelers, rahal jewelers, I buy or used to buy from all of them.

exactly, thats why you see companies right now trying to tell you to invest in solid gold shipped to your door.