opening a we buy gold stand near hvcc

bump

stores finally dont and open for business… Pretty proud of myself actually lol, I did all the window tint/ sticker install myself haha
… Again, right down the road from HVCC in the Sunoco gas station (125 mill st troy)
http://i55.tinypic.com/293j85u.jpg

not worried about being robbed down there? haha

I got some heat sshhhhh… lol nah jk. Not really, all ive seen thus far is like 2 ni99as and 3432984237854289759849587 ultra hot bitches buying dutches lol.

I have four one ounce coins 14k. What kind of price are we talking here

Do you bring Jaws with you? My pup’s protective instincts are uncanny.

What kind of coins? You sure there 14k? Usually gold coins are 24k in which case youd be looking at around $5,800… If there 14k id have to look at them first but around $3k

I wish man, but the store is the size of a phone booth as you can tell from below pictures lol… Plus I really dont wanna put him in the bmw as he is one crazy motherfucker… He is a badass protective dog ever since I got robbed… 6 black dudes kicked down my door, pistol whipped me and jaws and sliced the back of my head wide open… Ever since then he goes INSANE around bb guns, baseball bats, knifes, even lawn mowers and vaccuums.

Sacajewea dollars I believe. I don’t have them in front of me. I probably spelled that wrong

ill give you 4 dollars for the whole lot

Big negative

thats about what they are worth haha

yeah man, those are electroplated lol, I could go to the car wash near my house, enter a 20 dollar bill into the machine and get 20 of em lol. There worth a dollar each and only a dollar each lol.

Whatever they are, there legit. I have looked at them in years but I have paperwork. They are pure gold one ounce coins. My grandfather bought them in the 70s for about 250 a piece

You should prolly keep those

Hmm I got a white gold class ring as well, might have to see what its worth.

Gold went down $65 dollars this week, you sure?

bring it down, im here 7 days a week, usually 11 to 6ish

see this every morning onm the way to summer classes, looks pretty good lol

Do you buy anything other than gold? I have a 1904 gold plated pocket watch

you should prolly sell those

lol, thanks man… BTW, I think I saw you last week on route 146, looks like you were headed towards synapse, i was going opposite way in red bmw

id have to look at it but possibly… probably wouldnt be much though

lol