opening a we buy gold stand near hvcc

play the lotto if you can see the future

and great idea buying presious metals

What’s a “presious” metal?

Here is a Precious

http://www.examiner.com/images/blog/EXID10201/images/Precious(2).jpg

Sorry they are krugerrand coins from south africa

I thought they would be… krugerrand are the most common pure gold coins… I’d give ya around $1350 a peice.

damn

you should prolly sell those

closed? i drive by everyday on my way to work and the stickers were gone and the booth was empty

Two weeks into lease made by the owner, owner tells me coorporate came and said owner was not allowed to have another business on the same property… Suing the owner for mass $$… The amount of the 6 month lease, the thousands in signs, stickers, business cards, labor and loss of wages… Pissed me the fuck off with this one.

oh what the dick

yeah man, it was such a good spot too I made the rent for a year in like my first three days of being there. Id rather stick with that spot then win $10k in court and have to leave.

just set up in the parking lot and do it out of the back of hotwheels van

lol

I do just fine, don’t worry about me.

I had a dream that I was down at this store, some “N” came in, started smoking weed, and me and Dave kicked his ass LOL

lmaooo… Some N came in and tried to sell me a half a pound of weed no lie, does that mean this half happened already?

So teach us… for easy math… if i have a one ounce 10k ring, would that be roughly 42% pure… that would be About $650 (based on $1550 oz. If you buy at pennyweight… does that mean at best one could expect is about $415 for that one ounce 10 ring? Just tyin to find the overall margin assuming…lol…prices dont change. Is the conception correct here?

10k = 41.6% gold
14k = 58.3% gold
18k = 75% gold
22k = 91.6% gold
24k= 100% gold

The “spot” price is the current gold value

Say right now its $1500

Theres 20 pennyweights in an ounce (31.1 grams)

“spot” divided by 20 (an ounce) x the karat in number form x the percent your getting paid = how much PER pennyweight. Assume your getting 100% which is impossible but just to make it easy.

1500 divided by 20 times 416 times 100 = $31.20 per pennyweight of 10k

$31.2 times 20 (an ounce) = $624

At 1550 it would be $644.80 for an ounce of 10k

I cant tell you what to expect as everyone pays different.

Pawn shops tend to pay around 50-60% (at $1550 an ounce of 10k at 50% = $323)

Jewelry stores 70-80% (at 1550 an ounce of 10k at 70% = $452.4)

I pay right around 90% in bulk (at 1550 an ounce of 10k at 90% = $581.6)

I refiner pays around 93-94% which is the last stop but you need to have at least 100 ounces of gold to get that price.

all you did was just break down everything he said a step further by showing the formula he used. you didnt even answer his question :lol