opening a we buy gold stand near hvcc

well bud, you seem to like to bring up what i drive alot. and a 325 is not anything spectacular. i bought my car because it was inexpensive and cheap to own/operate. and to be quite honest what it is, is exactly what i needed; a car that is basically unmodifiable. if i bought another car like i had i would broke from building a motor, or doing something exotic. i put injectors, cheap suspension and wheels on my car. the most expensive thing ive done to my car was the replacement injection pump.

you really gotta check yourself. you talk a big game, like you are trying to impress a bunch of dudes or something. i for one do not give a damn what you make or how you make it, so posting pictures of “your money” is unnecessary, and makes you look like a douche bag.

if you want to portray yourself as some legitimate businessman, then dont go around flaunting some sale you made. while it may not mean much if anything, my level of respect for you just went down again. sure im not the most respected person by those who “think they know me” but i know who my friends are, and i dont have to try to prove my worth to anyone.

I brought up your car becuase its cheap im guessing paid off… Some people like to live with a little luxury. (a new car with a car payment)

Backing myself up and anything im doubted on is not talking a big game its showing that im real and not a fronting liar which im not.

I didnt even tell anyone the business was doing good, bad or even that it closed down! lol… Someone on the forum saw that it was gone and asked, instead of ignoring him I explained the situation on what happened.

I posted a picture of money in hopes that psi2high would finally shut the fuck up… obviously I should have known better.

Im not too concerned on what people think about me and the way I do business and that its “sketchy” to them… Any cash business looks “sketchy” but I have what I need to back myself up to the people that actually count, NOT a forum.

i actually took a used car loan out on it for the sake of having an open account.
you know how the credit world works, if you dont use it, you lose it.

btw, youve negged me so much that it doesnt even move my count anymore lol… Just thought that was funny. Ill neg ya later…

What the fuck happened in here!?!?!?!?

lolwut

:rofl

wow

mad.stacks.yo.

I vote to combine all of love4boost’s threads into 1…

do you have a Chauffeur driving you around?

nice purse too, lol

Here is a picture of $10,000 when I was $60k in debt. I love how easily pictures can be manipulated.

Yes actually lol, driving 3 hrs to the city and 3 hrs back sucks

nice, yours looks like drug money though lol… And while im not rich, im not in debt

buy a house then

me? …I have a house.

:popcorn:popcorn:popcorn

thought u rented somewhere where they paved the front yard

Ps2high chill out. Arguments are fun but you’re going above and beyond.

Many haters in here.

I think to date the guy has backed up everything he said.

While there is a lot of bickering, it seems to happen when other members constantly attack him.

Man is an entrepreneur and that job isn’t easy.

Racks on Racks on Racks on Racks ITT

:rofl

+rep

I believe there was a couple members who had bad experiences with him Vlad. Not sure if it’s unwarranted. I don’t know the exact situations though.