Opeth fans?

Any Opeth fans out there? They are coming to Buffalo at the towne ballroom september 16th. I’ve had my tickets for a month now. This will be my first time seeing them live and i am so fucking excited about it. Anyone else gonna be going?

I have been an Opeth fan since My arms your hearse, I have seen them 3 or 4 times so far, if I can get away from work I will be there

I <3 them and plan to see them when they roll through Seattle.

oh man scotty c! didnt know you liked opeth. this is blackpaladin from cjs (although i havent gone there in a good couple years… fuck that place now haha). I’ve only been into them for a few years now. my one friend introduced me to them (he is pretty much the biggest opeth fan out there… hes seen them like 7 times i think), and i got hooked ever since then. fucking love them :headbang:

think you got me confused with someone else

I love Opeth but honestly they are a tad rigid live, also for a long time they were doing the same set, hopefully thats changed

oh you’re not scotty c? haha, he uses 9c1 as his screen name and shit. anyways, i believe we are the first tour date in the US according to my friend, so that should hopefully mean a new set

yeah there is a 9c1 here but tis not me, yuppers first date of the tour, should kick ass!

ugh, today is going to drag like hell. feels like forever and ive only been here 2 and a half hours lol. 7pm cant get here any sooner!

ughhhhhhh I had the worst case of food poisoning ever this morning…
I am going to suck it up and go but I am not going until 8-9ish

Should be a great show!

that blows. im headed out the door right now. i am SO fucking psyched right now. hope you end up making it!

good show, awesome setlist!

that was a fucking incredible show! me and my friends started the Opeth chant literally the second they walked off stage lol. when they came back out to play drapery falls… i pretty much lost it right then and there. whereabouts where ya there? i was down in front of the stage on the left hand side where all the people were jumping around :headbang:

I was to the left of the stage up on the platform thingy, I didnt feel well enough to move around but I enjoyed it none the less :carnut

all good man. i am so sore right now. i can barely even talk. and my neck is killing me lol. today at work is going to succcckkkkkkk. but i dont even care, because i got to see an amazing performance :highfive:

found this on youtube-

haha that was only a few people in front of me

High on Fire was fucking awesome. I’ve seen them like 6 times now. Matt Pike is ridiculous.

I watched 2 songs of Opeth from the bar. not really my thing.