Opie and Anthony

fucking LOL :lol:

between Yimmieee ripping on meatloaf and the duet performed by Roland and Club Soda Kenny, I was CRYING from laughter today

Jimmy on meatloaf was awesome!!!

missed a bit of the later stuff today

me too, but i wasnt crying from laughter, i was just CRYING!

lol that sucks

order your shit yet? If you buy a player at best buy (or where ever) you’ll be ready to go within 10 mins.

march 21st i will buy it all i think…

i have a headunit in my car that is “XM READY” as well, pumped for that as well

LOL @ Bob Kelly doing radio

some of his bits were hilarious…he just kept getting BASHED on

hear the clips of him on that tv show sounding like a tool? that was a good bashing :lolham:

err yea TV show not radio… but still hilarious.

and Voss is such a DUMMY :lol:

“doing ur dishing”

what a DOPE

burly bear network :lol:

:lol: hieroglyphics

LOL @ SUH-SHI!!!

lollllllll

anyways, i went to best buy to get XM and i said “yea my headunit says XM READY” … he brings me a Sirius receiver… im like, no, XM, hes like well my headunit just says sattelite ready… and im like, I DONT CARE ABOUT YOUR SETUP u DOPE

so i left i think i have to just call XM and do it cuz they didnt have what i needed

yeah, thats all you should need. perhaps a serial number or something for activation

edit: you might be better off with an external unit though. That way you can use it in the car, and at work/home/etc

yeah, i would get something that you can dock in your car, but bring with you other places. I have the MyFi, there are a lot newer ones out there but that concept works. Of course, i also pay the 6.99 a month to add in my truck head unit, but that’s mostly laziness

well i will buy the receiver/antenna for my car, then i will buy an external player for work

DO IT TODAY

dude serisouly go to stereo advantage they are super cool there and actually know what they are talking about. Best buy and circuit city suck compared to advantage they will deffinitly help youw ith whatever you need for satelite

word i will stop there after work today or tomorrow

today

i’ll meet you THERE