Opie and Anthony

nope, im kind of a new listener, get this, the first show i ever heard, was the baby bird episode…

then i went on their site and watched like alll their videos, and im pretty much caught up with all the inside jokes and history, its so great

lol in beginning i would think “wow that guy sounds like the guy on lucky louie”

[quote=“RobHimself,post:120,topic:25815"”]

I was there. :drama2: :beer2: :zong:

When you over hear strippers saying they are “too classy” to do some of the stuff that was happening you know that you are at one fucking crazy party.

[/quote]

:rofl: I know… it was outstanding. The looks on parents faces as they ran off the beach with their hands covering their childrens ears will forever be burned into my memory :lol: (nor will I ever look at a cucumber the same)

nope, im kind of a new listener, get this, the first show i ever heard, was the baby bird episode…

then i went on their site and watched like alll their videos, and im pretty much caught up with all the inside jokes and history, its so great

lol in beginning i would think “wow that guy sounds like the guy on lucky louie”

oh no shit… the baby bird was an instant classic lol. Check out “o and a virus.com” and use a tool like “downloadthemall” for firefox and grab the thousands of mp3’s they have for download. They have a ton of older content (2000-2001ish)

btw, what the hell does frunkis mean? lol never caught it

It was a zuccini

I didn’t know how to spell zuccini :frowning: :smiley: lol

edit: meow

i forgot to put smileys im sorry :slight_smile:

ARE YA?

:stuck_out_tongue:

lol

lol that is such a great bit…

did u hear the classic OnA they played around 1115 today? with Dr Whitehead? lolll

[quote=“Dr.Stevil,post:117,topic:25815"”]

lol
http://punchlinemagazine.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2007/07/norton-book.jpg

edit: do they ever plan on coming back to buffalo? Opie mentioned about trying to get a traveling virus show going at darian lake, but never heard anything more on it

edit:edit: Oh, Bill Burr will be here july 27th at the town ball room :tup:

[/quote]

My lil’ brother told me that Jimmy was doing a book signing somewhere locally.

[quote=“Joe,post:111,topic:25815"”]

try www.xstreamxm.com

[/quote]

FUCK…I don’t have administrative rights to install programs on my computer.

i love the “how did that not go in” bit

[quote=“MicaH,post:131,topic:25815"”]

i love the “how did that not go in” bit

[/quote]

:lol: yeah, those are funny as fuck

lol making fun of old people

yay xm time…

they are talking about the pitbull story now in lockport !!

^^great, now its national, lol

that poor kid will never live this down

[quote=“JaysGreenLX,post:129,topic:25815"”]

My lil’ brother told me that Jimmy was doing a book signing somewhere locally.

[/quote]

Correct. Borders in Cheektowaga this Saturday. Time is either 2 or 4pm. I can’t remember what time.

[quote=“9c1,post:137,topic:25815"”]

Correct. Borders in Cheektowaga this Saturday. Time is either 2 or 4pm. I can’t remember what time.

[/quote]

no shit… anyone up for a meet?

im DOWN!!

edit: although i havent heard them sayin that at all

lol a co-worker just called me

me :hello?

pause

me: HELLO?

him: “meow”

me: :lol:

Micah, shoot me a pm where and when ya want to meet up on saturday

edit: taken from wackbag.com

Attention all you Buffalo area genetic disasters. Jim Norton will be appearing at the Borders Book Stores near the Walden Galleria Mall on Saturday, July 14th at 2pm to sign copies of his new book, ‘Happy Endings’. (The book will be released on Tuesdee, July 10th.) The address is below. I sent Jimmy a note and he said he also hoped to be performing in the area, but nothing is confirmed yet. I talked to the store yesterday and they said they don’t have any further info besides what I’ve given, so don’t bother calling and harassing them until it gets a little closer.

2015 Walden Ave.
Cheektowaga, NY 14225
Phone: 716.685.2844

Hope to see you all there.

right on