Opinions matter!!

boba can suck my asian cock

He’d have to find it first :lol:

Well, if it was easy to find, I wouldn’t have asked him to suck it, cause then I’d be a fag.

Well I just saw this and i’m not really sure where to start but I will say that you’re right, everyone has a right to their own opinion!

You said it yourself, you think it’s hilarious that your comments irritate people and that you’re “bored”…so I guess “my opinion” is that your opinion is kind of weak, falling off-topic and just generally blindly angry.

As a side point, my car is an accomplishment for me because I had to wait, plan, save and work from scratch for it myself - and it came out in the end how I wanted it…so yeah, I guess i’m kind of proud of it.

But thanks for making this thread, because now the responses have reminded me what a bunch of great guys I share this forum with.

P.S. The random comments in the thread are hilarious…awesome.

<3

Hey Mark funny sidenote,

My friend recently joined a fraternity and he is currently pledging. He has to walk around with some stupid pin for a few months i think and whenever a superior of his sees him, he has to go upto a group of girls and say he ‘Asian from the waist down’ and wink at them.

LOL, your first language is ENGRISH?!?!?! :bsflag:

You guys are all idiots. If anyone thinks I was trying to be humorous you were wrong.

DarkForceJackall you are still weird, your car still sucks and no it does not kick more ass then my car like some people seem to think. Go be proud of a real car.

Fobwall your a bitch and a fag.

That is all.

I bet your car really is nicer than mine. Wouldn’t bother me. My car is really simple and i’m happy with it.

Sometimes there’s a difference between being proud of an accomplishment and actually having a sick, sick car.

It’s all relative, that’s all i’m saying.

With all this said, a lot of people have complimented what i’ve done with the car…I just don’t live for what other people say that’s all.

I encourage people to share info/pics about their own cars, yourself included. That’s part of what makes this a forum.

If you have a “real” car, then why not be thankful and helpful to those who might be interested in the same thing you’ve got? Or at the very least keep your mouth shut and enjoy it to yourself?

Hahah +1 sing it loud man!

lol thanks for coming out but you definitely failed at this attempt.

Keep it up Fobwall… atleast I tried…btw do yo enjoy working at Quiznos?? I mean if not… I could easily arrange a change in career.

If you think he works there for the money you’ve got it all wrong. He makes hundreds if not thousands off his track days. He only keeps the Quiznos job to keep up his tan from the ovens.

And to pracitce his native english language.

All this talk about Quiznos is making me hungry. How come they don’t have Quiznos here in Greece, Damn it! They got McDonalds, KFC, Taco bell, Pizza Hut, TGI Fridays, Applebees, Subway and believe it or not Coffee time! And they have some healthy version of Mcdonalds called Goodys.

I will open a Greek version of Quiznos here and name it Quiznosovoupadopoulos and I will make Mark the general manager. And Don Chery will mop the floor.

That sounds ‘greasy’

Laugh

Couldn’t have said it any better.

And John, hahaha… I’d love to be the manager at your store.

Hahahahahahahah dude that is the best name ever

wow… who the fuk are you again? listen kid, don’t be mentioning our name like you know us…

you fail at life… it’s obvious you have some issues to deal with (a tiny dick maybe?.. or perhaps you’re a closet homo?).

the fact that the only reason you’re here is to disrespect others proves that you’re a sad, lonely, pathetic (and probably really ugly) waste of skin.

go kill yourself! :hay:

“That video looks sweet.”

Wow that is creepy , what a creeper…