Opinions needed on body colour

I’m planning on selling this car this summer, but before i do that i need to finish up some bodywork. It is currently primered, but not yet painted. I’ve been thinking about some colour schemes, but i kinda see something nice in all my options so its hard to decide. BASICALLY i want to do something plain and simple that will sell easily so that any potential buyer will like it. Don’t hate on the colors so far because i was kinda “experimenting…”

the best ideas i have are…
#1 choise - all glossy white + black hatch + black rims
#2 choise - all glossy black + white rims

Just looking for some ideas from you people to make my life easier
pics

white, with white

Any single stage white paint unless you are spraying/bombing Tremclad.

paint the sideskirts black again. or actually go buy some off jdmr for 5 bucks.

Black hood would help.

Make sure not to paint the grille in the bumper. That looks Tacky.
OEM Si lip up front
Needs rear mudflaps too.

So
Gloss black trunk, hood and hatch
Body colour mirrors
New oe sides
Mudflaps.

lexus pearl white.

unless you are really good at body work go with glossy white over black…

black is hard to hide flaws…

To be honest, I’d just go find another pure stock EG that is in the colour you want for $1500 - $2000. Do that rather than spend that money on paint. Then take all your “upgrades” and install it onto the stock EG and sell your current EG for $500 - $1000 and there you go!

I suggest Mark’s option.

If you plan on selling soon paint the thing one color so your resale may go up due to it not being a multicolored wtf car. Glossy white should look clean, simple and should attract a high price than a mix of colors.

^i totally agree

i was thinking of finding a really nice shell to stick my parts on, but i don’t want to keep this car so im not gonna spend that money on a car i will sell.
And unfortunatley this car will have to be spray bombed because i won’t be able to get enough money for a real pj for the next while. I’m probably gonna slap some glossywhite on everything (except for hatch MAYBE) and call it a day.

And i dont wanna make the hood black cuz i HATE that look on egs. Im purposely trying to avoid that lol

The rear quarters are starting to show some surface rust. That’s a tricky deal. Since it hasn’t developed much you could just sand it right down and it should be “fine”. However, it’ll bubble there in the future if left untreated. If you’re serious about the car being in a more honest state, I’d sand the fuck out of it and apply a rust removing agent to the problematic area. Then you can toss on the glossy white Tremclad (roll or bomb) and it should look decent and hold up better since it is a rust paint.

White hides imperfections better than any colour, that’s why you’d neve spray it to determine body level on a prope job. You can get away with more inconsistencies in the body and spraying which is a point to consider to. A darker colour is always a harder and more unforgiving colour to spray.

Glossy white is the easier choice…I guess the hardest part is your prep and getting a level paint job out of a can. If I were you I’d just toss on on of those attachable spray guns for spray cans to make life a lot easiesr…Or you can roll the Tremclad, with mineral spirits being your ghetto “reducer”…or check this, the king of ghetto spray jobs: "One of those pesticide spray bottles with nozzle, with thinned Tremclad lol. The choice is yours.

its a fuckin honda, just use whiteout, and call it a “custom” paintjob

Y56 Sunlight Yellow with a nice set of black rims, maybe with a yellow outer rim or something and a carbon hood with pins…

Found a pic with the idea lol

man ill have to own a civic just to be able to say ive owned a civic LOL… one day… one day :smiley: