Opinions on Prada Phone

http://reviews.cnet.com/sc/32316442-2-300-overview-1.gif

http://cgi.ebay.com/Prada-Phone-Lg-Ke850-Prada-Cell-Phone-Gsm-unlocked_W0QQitemZ130197582881QQihZ003QQcategoryZ64355QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Looks sweet. Unlocked means for any service right?

That doesnt even have a pop-up keyboard? Still T9 messaging…? That isnt “Prada” baller status.
Get a iphone if you want something touch.

my verizon rep tells me only Att-ingular and T-mobile right now. Leaks point to verizon but not currently available.

I’m up for a new VW phone end of March so I’m looking but don’t want any of the shitty phones they offer. Thinking of porting number over to work plan, only if I get cost on BB 8830 worldphone.

brad your a homo

never again will I stand up for you when we all discuss whether or not you are really gay when you’re not around.

XV6800

http://www.blogsmithmedia.com/www.engadgetmobile.com/media/2007/02/vzw-xv6800-itw-1.jpg

a few of my friends have them, (and one flashed to cricket), and they love them.

See I’m not a huge fan of the flip out keyboard shit.

VW rep recommends htc touch, everything touch n go, but once it comes to texting, forget about it. time to pull out the stylus and tick away.

I guess what I really want is a small simple touchscreen phone without all the smart phone/pda bullshit. Just call/txt/maybe camera but not essential, which pretty much puts me in the old people class of phones such as the Moto SCPL…(not touch screen)

i thought a keyboard would be cumbersome, but i fucking HATE texting. the great thing about the keyboard is that it GREATLY reduces the amount of time i have to spend on that bullshit.

and, i fucking swear to god, if another person over the age of 15 texts me the word “2b” or “4ever”, i’m going to kick him/her in the fucking face.

On the XV6800 (aka Sprint Mogul), the keyboard is hidden away if you dont want to use it. Personally, I love it. I dont use it much for texting but I do use it a lot for e-mails.

See I got my work BlackBerry 8830 for email. I like the option of leaving that crap at home or in the car and being “lightweight” when I’m out and about.

yeah I can see where you are coming from on that. It is a bit of a pain to lug that thing around, compared to a regular phone. But I hate having two phones to deal with so I went with the big expensive fancy one. :hs:

i have the verizon voyager and i like it. touch screen is nice and the optimized browser lets me check my emails and respond with a pop up keyboard. it also has in flip open keyboard if you prefer that as well.

cant sync it.

microSD is supplimental to syncing?

i’m going to come in here and tell potential buyers one time and one time only…if you are looking for a completely touch interface get an iPhone…the prada is a clone and not a good one(used one for 3 days)…the windows mobile devices flat out SUCK(i’ve owned and sold both), the HTC Touch doesn’t have crap on the iPhone…i had the touch for a week when my friend went out of the country…hated it…wouldn’t sell it even if i still worked at sprint.

I thought about an i-phone, but really like verizon. Went with a blackberry 8130 and am very happy with it

I’m gonna have to agree with you on this one. Any word on an iphone mini or iphone nano? :slight_smile: Too bad I fucking hate A-Tingular. I used to have so many issues when I worked retail with their phones/billing oopsies. Personally had Sprint at that time, emp. plan was cheap, Samsung phones were awesome but the service sucked which is why I ended up paying more and switching to Verizon.

I’ve thought about going the same route but port over my numebr to work BlackBerry 8830 on Sprint.
It seems Sprint is coming back around full swing enough to make it attractive.

thats the one i got i like it alot…i email a shity load on it works great…