Opinions on Prada Phone

I was under the impression that A-GPS was triangulation with cell phone towers, not actual GPS.

The iPhone is completely hackable, who needs to upgrade memory when you have 16GB in the first place?

someone who wants to hold more than 16GB? :dunno: I could fill that up with just music no problem.

Paying 50 a month for a connection card? Really? No sorry my employer covers the costs of that.

well that really doesn’t matter, because most people DO actually have to pay for their service.

Unlike most touch devices the iPhones screen and touch interface is GREAT and the qwerty keyboard on it is second to none…no need to whine about not having a “physical one”

i highly prefer my physical keyboard to the iphone’s soft keyboard.

EVDO/Rev.A is for nerds like you who need to access pittspeed from their mobile phone along with www.isuckcock.com.

or for people that like to stream things, or use their phone to tether, or people that use Orb, such as myself.

Handle MSOffice documents…hmm seems the iPhone does this…along with acrobat documents…would you like to keep playing?

why do you feel the need to end every other sentence with “would you like to keep playing”? If they do support them, thats news to me. I have a few friends who ditched their iPhones because they could not. Does it support office 07 documents?

And for all of those who said i talk pretty cocky for 20…i’ve been doing this since 16…i catch on to technological things VERY fast, every job i’ve had with cell phones i was on top outselling and outperforming those i worked with that had the same job for years, i KNOW my shit as i’ve said before

if you knew what you were talking about, you’d know that what I am saying is right. You may PREFER the iPhone, but the Mogul is a far more versatile device.

Darkstar continue reading forum posts online and gaining your knowledge because there is nothing wrong with that…i have the advantage of being at three points, consumer, seller, repairer…there are things that i know that i am 100% sure that your not going to find on those cell phone forums…including xda developers.

the nerds on XDA > your life.

And on a side note…the typical phone savvy person doesn’t hold on to a phone long enough to end up needing to replace the battery, and even so a typical lithium ion battery is good for over a year, shitty battery life is usually a manufacturer problem…

people that pay $600 for their phone just might…

like HTC has been prone to have on some of it’s devices(the mogul not excluded). I’m all for the better phone so don’t think i’m all strung over the iPhone because i’ve been looking for something better for a while…its just not an easy task. And Sprint has been having problems for some time now…when i was working there i remember the corporate company wide emails being sent out about cutting 5000 employees(which still isn’t complete) being bought out and by which potential buyers…
sprint is a carrier. HTC makes the phone. Sprint really doesn’t have much to do with this, besides the fact that their data plan/coverage slaughters everyone else’s. Everything else about them does suck for the most part, especially their customer service.

You’d think you were the 20 year old talking the way you do…you kiss 77redneck with that mouth?

actually, yes. but only on places that would make the cleanliness of my mouth seem like an operating room.