Opinions on Prada Phone

This is why you let phones stay on the market for a while before you jump on them, let the bandwagon fools test them out…and the manufacturer work out all the kinks.
LG in general i have NEVER had a problem with, even their cheaper devices that i used while working for sprint had decent quality…BUT when you get into PDA/Palms things change

Right. I never had a problem with my old LG phone before the Razr until the reception bit the dust (1 too many drops I guess)

Only one more month to decide! They better patch these things right quick.

LGs have given me the most headaches over the years. Especially when I was selling them for verizon for 3 of those years.

I think I had the VX6100…it was a great “Low Grade” lawl, phone. Took its far share of beatings, wall/floor smashings etc. What did you find most problematic with the LG’s?

Back then the screens would go bad most of the time, although I went through a string of them that when text messages were received they showed up as “unknown” as the sender. Went through 3 of them before they authorized a different phone completely.

I’ve personally had:
vx4400 - screen went bad
VX8100 - speaker was bad, they fixed, went bad again
vx6000 - bought into the camera phone craze back when I sold them, screen stopped working on the first one, went fuzzy on the second, had them replace with the 8100
Chocolate - Currently own this, it’s my 2nd, gave up trying to get the mp3 player headphone outlet to work. both of them (and new cables) won’t play the right side/crackle bad. They told me it was my stereo input in the impala, which using the same audio cable plays mp3s from my PDA phone just fine.

I wish I still had my old Motorola bag phone, it at least had service, this Digital only bullshit that everyone is using these days doesn’t work at my house /punxy/chambersburg/fulton county/etc…which may not be a big deal for most poeple but million dollar contracts with my company say otherwise.

some people get the luck of the draw when it comes to things…i have had a few cheap lg 225’s come in with screens that went blank…all it was was a loose connection, not really a hardware fault. As to your jack…some phones use specific size jacks that may be a little smaller than others…again it’s an engineering fault. I’m just against verizon phones because of their custom interface…i hate it…phones have different UI’s for a reason

The cables I used came with the phone…if the manufacturer fucked up they shoulndt have fucked up twice…taht same cable works with my 700W

Again i will point out that it’s not your cable, i have run into samsungs with the same “static” problem you have with your LG and it ended up being on the phone side of things. Majority of the data/audio connections accesories that come with phones may be branded “LG” or “Samsung” but they usually are made by another party

Static and it plain not working on 1 side with 2 phones is something completely different, that’s not user error that’s LG straight fucking up. I was asked for examples and gave it to you.

From someone saying that a soft reboot once a day is rough to telling me the data connections between the screen and the phone come loose is ok? I’m sorry, i’ll reboot my phone every day forever if it STILL FUCKING WORKS.

i have never had a problem with an LG phone that wasn’t a chocolate. my vx9900 is fantastic and my 5300 was the greatest beater phone i’ve ever owned.

i will continue buying LGs until Nokia makes high-end CDMA phones.

My most durable phone was the Motorola V60c.

the charger port was rubbish, however.

That statement was based on the cheap ass complain-a-lot customers. Notice i don’t own a device that has either of those problems. And never did i say that connection coming loose was ok, simply stating that it was the main problem that i saw on LG’s and mainly the cheap ones

quit bitching and move out of fucking amish country.

:doh:

Verizon works was my point. Service > phone features.