Opinions on website up date.

All opinions good and bad will be appriciated and all ideas and suggestions will be considered.

www.japaneseimports.ca

Thanks!
Gabe
JI

At last!

Good stuff, but I thought the “Models” section was gonna have the JI model girls’ pics… :lol:

Very very cool set up for the “In stock” section.

Did I hear you can convert one of your Skylines to LHD for a certain fee?

Hey, that’s pretty good… I checked out your site this morning and I was thinking that it would be great if you had some pics of the cars you have in stock… and what do you know, it’s all there now :slight_smile:

btw, why isn’t the calculator working? It worked on the previous version of the website…

you might want to change “drive terrain” to “drivetrain”

changes in progress, drive terran to drivetrain! Good Eye

i think it looks really sweet d00d. keep up the good work

Drive terrain typo fixed!

very very poorly designed website. Instead of regular box with text, you have pictures with text for everything, which makes it: 1. hard for you to edit, 2. longer to load 3. very unprofessional.

I do like the content however, I just REALLY REALLY hate the layout (especially random windows everywhere)

I am not trying to be mean, but I do think you need to give someone who’s good at webdesign a nice discount on a car and he/she will make a nice page for you, with dynamic code which will be easy to update.

As someone who does webdesign and is very judgemental when it comes
to critiquing, I will have to agree totally with what Pavel said.

Design is lacking but content is there.

And it looks like you have done pretty much everything with images
rather then text.

Who designed your site?

I think it looks great good job bro!

http://www.japaneseimports.ca/images/X14.jpg
I know this makes more room in the containers so you could fit 2 cars in but…How safe can this be?

not very well designed.
-pixelation on logo
-ugly colours
-ugly pictures
-bad photoshop work
-no alignment of information
-everything is all over the place
-everything is an image (long time to load)

Invest in a good designer to revamp your website, it will increase your business. Professional website makes you look like a professional business and vice versa.

If you do not have the capital to invest in a website (i dont see how you wouldnt seeing as you are buying and importing cars) give someone a great discount on parts or a car.

Ya I think we are gonna have to get a real pro website done soon, this is just for now.

As for the safty issue of packing 4 cars in a container we have had no problems and all cars are fully insured so if they are damaged we don’t accept the shipment.

Thanks for all of your opinions and honesty,
Gabe
JI

the idea is there gabe, i like the concept you have, just it doesn’t pop…but good job.

i’ll email you some pics when i get the car on the road.

yea,

I’ll have to agree with these guys.

For an amature its a good job… but for a business. Nothing really pulls me in.

Make Heather loose weight.

That is all.

You guys are all internet losers.
So the website isn’t super spiffy.

Don’t waste your time and money on making a super amazing website. Spend your time and money importing nice cars … that’s how you’re going to make money.

If anything go back and just use frontpage or dreamweaver or something and lose the all image text.

Another problem with images as text is it won’t be picked up with search bots and you’ll lose potential traffic.

Everyone is saying your content is good and that is good enough for me if I’m looking to buy a car from you guys. A flashier website is a little suspicious to me if anything (espically if the internet has nothing to do with the business)

And re: heather. Let’s give her a chance. Get some high res pics up :stuck_out_tongue:

^^^^

A professional website helps to show that they are serious about their business and are willing to spend money to look good and help their customers find their product eaiser.
It does not have to be flashy, but it should look good, clean, professional and be easy to navigate.
Easy navigation is the #1 thing you should be going for. If people can’t get around the site eaisly they are probably just going to get fedup and leave, people have very short attention spans.

^^^ fair enough. I too thought that ‘models’ was going to give me more hot picts!!! :cry:

You guys are all internet losers.

Sven
SON Moderator

k

would he rather us lie? no.

No need to stress I actualy want you to find any problem you can with our site and appriciate all of your opinions very much.

for example it might have taken me a few weeks to realize drive terrain should have been drivetrain LOL.

Although when I hear positive comments It makes me feel as though we are atleast on the right track to having a functioning website that people like.

So All comments are just as important as the other, and feel free to express your views in whatever manner you want I will not be insulted at all.

Thanks again guys/girls!
Gabe
JI