Opinions on Widebands...

Im in the market for a wideband for my car. Everywhere I read says this is one is better than this or that does this, or that one > this one. It bounces back and forth.

So I wanna know from people with experiences with widebands who they would go with.

Im kinda liking the Innovate Wideband
http://www.fullthrottlespeed.com/ebaypics/innovate_xd16standalone.jpg

dunno i herd alot of people having problems burning up there aem eugo or what ever it is

i got an innovative for mine got it cheep as hell…in the ls1 turbo world all the big boys are useing that one

dunno hotly has it and likes and i know quick got one

used an inovative before and i dident like it at all…plx seems to take the cake i have the R-300 and cant complain about it one bit

you mean this one??

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/PLX-R-300-DIGITAL-AIR-FUEL-DATA-LOGGING-WIDEBAND_W0QQitemZ300003547535QQihZ020QQcategoryZ107063QQssPageNameZWD1VQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

looks like a real nice piece

I bought the PLX R-300. Looked like a real nice piece and havent read any complaints other from people just not knowing how to use it.

Joe it better work good cuz I know where you work hahaha

its a good one. yea i can see it being not very user friendly. its updateable so people dont know how to do shit like that (i never updated mine yet but i just use it for af’s)

from what others have said it seems the plx-300 seems to be the most common and reliable out there. Personally I have the AEM UEGO Which I have replaced the O2 Sensor twice on at $57 a pop from summit. Not bad, it doesn’t bounce either.

i have the one posted above. alot of ppl in the truck world use them so i went with them

fmf,
what didn’t you like about the Innovative unit? I’ve got one but it hasn’t seen much use, wondering if there’s something I gotta be looking out for…

i used one before and it would jump around on me, and if it would go to rich or to lean it would lock up, and not work right i just good experance with plx

used aem for a yea its pretty good too

Gotcha. Yeah, mine moves too but I attribute it to running closed loop as it doesn’t move when she goes open loop at idle or into boost. Hasn’t locked up on me. Knock on wood…

i heard alot of good things about the PLX also. i had a aem for my car was in the car 2 times for like 5 minutes it never worked right so i replaced it with a broken greddy egt gauge thats not even hooked up and its more accurate than the aem ever was.