opinions wanted on value

It’s a '97 wrangler with 4" skyjacker lift newer 35" tires, aluminium wheels, tube bumpers front and back, with about 60,000 miles 2.5 motor rebuilt about 10,000 mile ago, 5 speed, hardtop, with matching spare wheel and tire, 4.0 throttle body, brushwacker extended flares all the way around.

Got any opinions on what a fair price would be?

$4000-4500?

My old paradigm is “Don’t buy other people’s problems”.

$5000 certainly wouldn’t be out of line for it if it was done right and everything is still relatively rust free. Find out why motor was rebuilt and verify it runs correctly under most driving conditions if it had a tb swap.

10 bucks

a high price of 7000 and a low of maybe 4500 if its kinda rusty and the interior is shit…

I helped do the lift, and have know this jeep since it was bought about 5 years ago. The motor was rebuilt due to a dumb ass putting 20w50 in and spinning a rod bearing. The mechanic talked him into a full rebuild. As for running and driving, i drive it about once every three months and everything seems fine. It runs through all of the power ranges fine. I have never had a problem with the TB swap. Is that normally an issue?

He is asking $3500.00 but I’m thrid in line for it. I thought it was a decent price, but wanted other opinions.

I did some research: becasue it’s computer controlled it probably adjusted for the airflow change. As for ther rest, I’d spring $3500 for it right now.

I’d say 3500 is a fair price, however 35’s with the anemic 4 banger isn’t going to be fun, ESPECIALLY if it isn’t regeared. If it isn’t regeared, consider regearing it pronto, you’ll see a huge difference immediately

my opinion is that if you helped your buddy out doing work on it, and he puts you 3rd in line… fuck him