Orange County Choppers 3rd Annual All Mazda Meet June 5th 2010

Yeah hearing from one of the people that have been setting up for years BEFORE working for the company or someone that heard it off another forum makes no difference

We and i arent like that the only way you get kicked out is by the local police for revving and stuff. It is privately owned so you basicly only get kicked out by the cops when we think you might harm someone. Anyone is still more then welcome.

The TX and CA guys i dunno but we have 30+ cars coming down from CANADA! CHICAGO! and FL :smiley: our events keep getting bigger but the weather is NEVER on our side lol we pulled around 230 CARS last time Subaru pulled 500 tho :frowning: damn them! I want to head down to DGRR but i dont want to risk my car going down 14+ hours away and missing days of work for it! P.s. i might be having people sleep over my house if they are interested in a slightly hung over next day after er meet lol! we can lock all our cars in the heated basement and have a DD bring us to my house :excited then head back in the morning for some mid day get together. Not sure yet since the Days inn is fucking like 80 bucks and we get a discount at the holiday in 100 yards from the meet lol

Oh to add on again the ONLY all rotary meet we had pulled 120 but we had some problems keeping it together without being “ALL-MAZDA”. Most our our sponsors are “Mazda” people not rotary.

p.s. the texas boy might, i hear he is bringing his car up here to get restored :number1 ok ok no more add ons :lmao

Its only an hour and a half from clifton park me and my girlfriend travel back and forth a lot (once or twice a week) since we met down here at a car show and sadly i found out she lives up there but if you dont want to “stop by” thats fine you arent enlisting in the Soviet military or anything.

I don’t get it? Only thing i can think of is that the crap you hear on TV is real ? :wow I can’t say anything about the new show to we get the OK or i risk getting fired + sued. Drama sells crap lol