orange ss in the hospital

(sam) getting his appendix out!!! :eek:

went to see what was wrong & they though he on the table to operate on him!!!1

keep us updated…and what hospitol…i am sure me and some other will come visit

damn and i was thinking his car broke down…i wish it was that

westmoreland,no more details at this time!!!

hope you get better soon sam :sadwavey:

Get better and god help you sam… :frowning:

As long as they caught it before it burst he should be okay. I was driving within 2 days of the operation. Worst part is when the hair grows back in the pelvic region. You might have to scratch it for him Pewter!

Get well soon Sam!

to many ppl going to hte hospital lately

:blue: :blue:

get well sam!!!

Brian, call me at work tonight with some details. I’m here from 10:30 to 7AM. Gimmie the room number and such.

:dunno: nothing,he under the knife now!!!i think the docs playing with hyis penis!!! :hsugh:

Lemme know when you get a room number. Did he call work? If not, I can go talk to someone to let them know what’s going on.

let me know too !!! he said he had a pain in his lower back 1/2 but thought it was because he pulled a muscle. im only workin 8 hours tomorrow so i can visit if anyone wants to join me !!!

silver give me a ring …me and LT1 power are going up that way

yep, i broke my pinky finger the other week, but i dont have insurance so i just had to use duct tape lol. seems to be working tho, its bentable again, duct tape has to be the best thing ever created :bigok:

I don’t think duct tape would fix a bad appendix. :mullet:

Mike, when are you guys going to the hospital? If he is still there, I want to try to stop before work tomorrow night.

::Silver Ws6:: You got a message…

GET BETTER SAMMY