OrangeSS goes down (true story)

I think it was a corolla or something in South Park. It pulled on him from a dig too. Silver witnessed it as well.

:rofl: Actually he did pull away, but Sam wasn’t racing. The dude did have an exhaust on it that probably cost more than the car.

he wanted to run me for a $1000 but I didnt have that much money.

nice. those LT1ost are turds :kekegay: :slight_smile:

i had a cavalier do that to me tonight in town…

look out for those ecotecs :kekegay: just playin,

and were any of you down caste village? i passed by there with a friend on our way to walmart to pick some shit up, seen a black ws6, silver ws6, couple red camaro’s and think mac’s truck

I smoked the fuck out of a uber riced Celica today… And he WAS trying to race. :kekegay:

that was us.

my WS6
SliverWS6’s TA
OrangeSS’s camaro
Steel City’s white cobra
Blue’s blue cobra
Mac’s LT1 truck

OrangeSS went down on me last night too… :eek3:

yeah i thought that was funny too to see that 83 shit box go vrooooooooooooooooooooooooom lol

you have to watch out for those corollas… they look like slow pieces of shit, but under the hood they have a whopping 105 horsepower… i know mine’s in the low 17s!!! and that’s without naws!!!

cant u keep a secret
:doh:

from as loud as you were screaming when I tried to slip it in, Im pretty sure the whole neighborhood knew what was going on. :embarassd

:bsflag: :bsflag: :bsflag: :bsflag: u dont have a big dick & he dont have a tight ass!!! :slight_smile:

hotdog in a hallway. and when i said slip it in, i was talking about the north end of this…

http://dsp.imageg.net/graphics/product_images/p764306reg.jpg

haha ive seen that rusted out peice of shit AE86… was it a old ass corolla? I’ve seen a AE86(RWD) buzzing around down there, the car looks like its going to fall apart… those years are hard to find and if you do find them they look like that car.