Organic Food?

i only eat organic food; inorganic food wouldn’t be digestible.

as for my opinion on eating healthy? the BEST rule i have is this:

look at the label. if you can identify EVERY ingredient without using Wikipedia, eat it.

I do the same thing…but I see new ingredients I’ve never heard of all the time.

high fructose corn syrup and sucralose are the devil.

i want a pepsi made with cane sugar.

fuck US sugar import quotas and subsidies resulting in the use of shitty ass corn sweeteners!!!

Jones Soda FTW. I didn’t like drinking pop because of all of the chemicals and I haven’t had more than a couple cans for the past few years, but we got a case of Jones Soda at Sams Club because I saw that they use more natural ingredients like cane sugar.

does jones make a cola? i’m not really into fruity sodas.

I’ve heard “Kosher” foods don’t use HFCS. I have yet to stop at the Kosher Deli/grocery store on Murray Ave in Sq. Hill to buy some pop, but people have told me they sell Kosher Pepsi there.

Kosher Pepsi is really hard to find other than around Passover. GetGo has a SKU in their system for it, but I don’t know if they’re going to stock it.

Boylan’s makes a soda called Cane Cola that’s fucking great, but it’s hard to find as well.

(on a side note, NO soda in canada contains HFCS. not to ride canada’s balls again or anything.)

I thought it was a good idea…but I have basically just stopped drinking HFCS drinks. I drink water more than anything.

If it tastes good - I will eat/drink it

I could care less what is in it or if it is organic or not.

McDs $1 menu, Wendy’s Biggie meals, Arby’s $5 roundup… hoagies and pizza (Amaro’s on 51 is awesome!). once in a while i get out for a nice steak.

and humans aren’t supposed to drink another mammals milk, once weened from momma’s teet. it’s not natural. :laugh:

whole foods sucks yuppies and hippies go there for a status figure

prettty much everything we eat is organic/natrual

go toi trader joes much cheeper pices and better products

as for meat we go to the butcher they have the best prices on natural beef we use 84 packing.

i hear they are suppose to building a trader joes in robinsion

jones does in fact have a pure cane cola.

thats East Lib … not shadyside…LOL
same with whole foods.

i dabble a little with organic stuff.

my main thing is i got rid of sugar substitutes…thats shit is REAL bad for you.

aspartame, saccharin, & sucrose…going from worst to least worse.

google seach that stuff…its poison…aspartame is real ba

& its in TONS of stuff… 90% of gum, 95% toothpaste/mouthwash, diet soda, etc…

only mainstream gum i found without aspartame was BigRed.

go to the grocerystore…& check the toothpaste isle. All the stuff has saccharin in it.
i use toms toothpaste & that strong brown mouthwash, that most people hate.
switching to that almost eliminated dry mouth.

i’ve been off it so long that now when i eat/drink something that has it in it i can tell right away.

True, my mistake, when I say Sliberty, it scares people.

yeah i know…thats why its funny…

i know a lot of people that call north oakland & East Lib… Shadyside cause they don’t like the stigma.

its pretty funny.

I do eat some organic food - but it is pricey and it’s not “low fat” or going to cause a weight loss - i think a lot of people assume that.

I do buy off of local farmers at markets, but that doesn’t mean it’s organic either.

Just wash your veggies and fruits and you can get a lot of junk off.

yinz guys are bunch of fags just eat some isley’s chipped ham