Our new fixer-upper *MORE PIC**

^^^ never watched it…

so just a update … we still do not live in this house …ill try and get some new pic up soon

what we have done
new sidding
new roof
new septic
all new subfloors up and down
all new carpet whole house
new hot water tank
all new bathrooms
all new paint
new gas lines (all)
new water lines (all)
took down wall infront of fireplace and put up new mantel
new ceiling in one bedroom
all new insolation under kitchen and dinning room …(26 rools)

im sure there is more but just a update

damn man, thats alot of work done. should make you a nice dime down the road when you go to sell

in for pics of updates.

sounds like nice changes!

Picssss

sure … it’ll be done in 2 weeks

:needpic::needpic::needpic::needpic::needpic::needpic::needpic::needpic::needpic:

oh yea

here are some pic

some more … … ill post more from PB

some back yard fun

looks a lot nicer. The siding definitely helped for the curb appeal.

word, its amazing how fast a house can look sweet with some fresh siding :stuck_out_tongue:

there was a couple houses on my street that i used to walk past and be like man, what the fuck you’re making the neighborhood look shitty. then walking around later in the year they had resided and i couldn’t even tell what houses they were anymore :stuck_out_tongue:

Niiice. I was wondering what it all looked like.

10,500>47k lol

can i come out and shoot guns out the window or your jeep while you and bill have a mud pit drag race exstravaganza?

looks a lot better… how much money have you put into this house since you got it?

house 47k… extra work 45k in the year we have had it… this summer we are looking at 20kish more of work…new deck w pool. fix garage…new HVAC unit… and a blacktop/cement slab

we also put in a 10k water filtration system for the house

and some pic of the back

yes if anyone wants to come out and off road/shoot/ride dirtbike what have you come out

When your done I’ll shoot you my address and you can get to work :mamoru:

do you put out?