our old ass drift video

prolly one of the shittiest drift sessions and shittiest video quality cause its so dark but it was when we all first got our cars and didnt know how to drift haha thought id throw it up

:banghead

looks like you had fun

You guys have to be more aggressive with your drifting and get out of first gear, maybe link a turn or two.

im am pretty confident i can drift better in my bone stock audi a4

I am pretty confident I can drift better in my bone stock 240sx with no motor/transmission. I’ll have Benny push me.

OP - Why didn’t any of you guys go to the last LVD drift event?

I called Jason and apologized for not making but I have been sick since before your last drifting event and still sick which is mad bullshit because it looks like I wont make it to our Cars4Cancer show to raise money for that little boy on Sunday either

from the video description:

Drifting inside of a parking lot.

INSIDE of the parking lot?? INSIDE of it??

you know what i meant kramer hah

but it was literally when we all first got our cars like we thought we were badass lmao i told you its nothing good just the only video we had the kid edit

Needs more Sidewayzzzzz!

In for further comments bashing on ricers, fast&furious, etc.

this vidoe SUCKSS!!!

Speechless

LOVE THIS VIDEO ITS MY REPLACEMENT FOR THE LATEST F N FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

lol grits huh?

aint bad tho i know some buddies of mine, they from puerto rico tho, they do this stuff on the weekends, i can pass ur information along to them maybe u guys should do this all at once

or when you guys took my car for a joyride in the fedex parking lot.

mmy lfe be lyke

oooooooooh aaaaaaaaaah ooooooooooh

That has nothing to do with this thread, and Steve(the guy who posted above you) didn’t ask you.
Thanks.

:rofl

LoL thanks for your two cents 2 days later

this type of shit pisses me off, like with any sport it just makes everybody who drifts look like a bunch of assholes for doing it illegally. Not only that, but anytime you try to talk to different tracks/locations they think you are a bunch of deushbags. Then, the same people that post shit like this bitch and moan that there are no local events and that they have to do it on the street.

you learn by doing it!