Outdoor Karting at CVMP: "The Battle Continues" - [FINAL DATE Saturday 10/17]

ya weight reduction

fu …ur all of what 89 pounds

We’ll see… never ran the faster carts, but I used to do pretty well on the ghey ones!!

Riiight!!! Wtf, I gotta be 100lbs more than Joey is :rofl

Can’t say no to this, GPNY was a blast. Add me to the list.

dont worry son i aint letting all this go to waste im doing work over here son

anyways for real this is gonna be fuckin HAWT

me2
im bring some NOS

That’s got very little to do with it, and I weigh a little more than that.

The ghey ones SUCK!

Sick!!

Joey, im gonna bring 2-45lb plates and you hafta run em during our race lol

F that! The karts are all “equal”, so technically it’s up to skill.

When I used to race, all the classes had weight limits(kart + driver = XXXlbs) and I used to have to add like 90-100lbs to weigh in to the 2 “Heavy” classes I competed in :rofl

Exactly!! So you get a lead suit :lol

i 2nd that :lol

I am in. Is this columbus day weekend or the weekend after comumbus day?

dkid- Weekend after.

I am a possibility. Same size as Benny though, so inquire about sizing.

Noted, will get back to you guys.

I know weight’s a factor, and to those hinting (i.e. making excuses) that weight will play a factor, I don’t mind taking people’s weights down and splitting two groups if we have more than like 12 people. We can do that later…

What we can do is jot everyone’s weight down and find the midpoint, basically. If you’re over the midpoint, you race “heavy”. If you’re under, you go “light”.

We can have the race for both categories too, if people want… But I don’t think all that is necessary. Weighting karts/people for a fun outing is kinda overkill, it seems… haha…

That being said, extra weight affects you more in the really slow parts of the track, there’s really only one such turn on this track and that’s the hairpin- the rest of it is pretty flowing and keeping momentum and being smooth will help even a “heavier” driver stay with a lighter one.

I would think extra weight hurts more indoors than outdoors… But there were some heavy guys (near 200, and 200+) posting decent times at GPNY last time we went so one can’t say being heavy is the end-all excuse…

Remember p = mv, where p is momentum, m is mass and v is velocity. Big boys can do more damage… Not that I’m saying to purposely ram someone but…

add me to the list, if this all works out it is a screamin deal.

Me, Singh, Silent, Jon Klop, and Steve Clop are we all gonna do the trip in the exploder again :lol

i’m fucking IN. you’re fucking OUT.