Ownage

Ok sounds good.

sweet, maybe i can mosh to some of metallica’s amazingly/superb/greatest album evAr:st. anger while im on fire…how metal would that be

lmao fighting with a 17 year old is as cool as metallica…who sucks fat dick should give up at life…“they been going strong for 20 years” thats 20 years of peoples lifes wasted by listening to there garbage

:lol: :tup: to a very correct statement

HOLY SHIT. THIS DUDE LOOKS LIKE A DARK SKINNED, RETARDED ME!
http://myspace-940.vo.llnwd.net/00395/04/96/395716940_l.jpg

hahahaha, dude, fucking funny.
Hes the fuckup thats boning my ex.

this is the best thread i’ve seen in a WHILE :tup:

Well I am not going to make any threats towards any of the assholes in here…particularly the one who I wish would DIAF…I just hope to meet you at a meet sometime so we could furthur speak of this in person : )

I’d do your GF too Josh

gotta admit, id loke having that much titties inmy face :tup:

If he was just a wow shes hot id hit it kinda joking around thats one thing but he is being a cock about it. and yes she is reay cute and good in bed so stfu :wink:

Quit being a cock smooch.

You say stupid shit like that about mine all the time… even though I know you would do her, I take your comments as a joke… as you should too.

I think it would be a good fight though.

I edited it like 20 seconds after posting so piss on you lol.

it sucks that she is good in bed… cause, well… that makes one of you. :frowning:

HAHA

fag, I’m leaving it in my quote anyway, cause you were being a homo-deluxe

yeah i was…thats why i changed it before anybody caught me and my secret came out. :stuck_out_tongue:

hm. your gf has the classic myspace fatty pics… upper chest high, blurry, ect. i want to see a pic of her shoulder area. you can usually tell a fatty by that. or a full body shot, fully clothed of course.

…Are you calling my gf fat? lol. Jack and Choda have met her a few times. ask them.

I can’t seem to view her pics :frowning: I can’t click anything

no. just questioning her pics is all.

This thread makes me feel good about not being a weirdo…