Owned !!!

owned by the cement :wink:

hehe

ouch, that the waterfront?

too bad me and cutty didnt get a pic of you on the fone with your “mother” when she “owned” you last night:tounge:

Originally posted by dgramc
ouch, that the waterfront?

yeah last night at the little gathering. he pulled in and never saw it. :frowning:

i hate those stupid ass triangle things, what the hells the point…who needs a damn tree in the middle of a parking lot

Originally posted by dgramc
i hate those stupid ass triangle things, what the hells the point…who needs a damn tree in the middle of a parking lot

sure as hell not me… i have been close almost ripped a tailpipe off on them befor backin up too them in the firebird.

or cutty getting an instant boner when i let him drive my car 50 feet lol" ok roll out a little bit then gun it"… vroom screeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeech “HOLY SHIT THIS THING IS FAST” made my night :slight_smile:

… good job brad :rolleyes:

Nice one Brad…hope it didn’t fuck up your bumper too bad :eek: I remember when kurt went flying over one of those stupid things in the parking lot at dave and busters…boy that was fun lol

NO DAMAGE… ha ha i love it… thats my new sig pic:D :smiley:

the kit fit perfect right on it…

did brad flash anyone? (with his fog lights)

Well shaggy on saturday but thats it… no flashing…

Don’t let Brad fool you, he doesn’t care about that kit anyways… :wink:

Originally posted by flyinglow57
too bad me and cutty didnt get a pic of you on the fone with your “mother” when she “owned” you last night:tounge:
that would have been the greatest ownage in pittspeed history. “michael, your father saw ur car at work today and you are supposed to be at school in state college” Reply “mother do you know how many silver trans am’s have black licence plates and penn state stickers”

“mother, i’m outside my apartment at school” then the train for the waterfront come by and its really long and there isn’t a train within miles of state college :owned:

But hey 12.4 , good job mikey!!!

Originally posted by Cutty
that would have been the greatest ownage in pittspeed history. “michael, your father saw ur car at work today and you are supposed to be at school in state college” Reply “mother do you know how many silver trans am’s have black licence plates and penn state stickers”

“mother, i’m outside my apartment at school” then the train for the waterfront come by and its really long and there isn’t a train within miles of state college :owned:

But hey 12.4 , good job mikey!!!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Hey does anyone have a picture of the light Bright :smiley:

Originally posted by Sight N Sound
:madfawk:

Originally posted by Cutty
:madfawk:

:rofl:

Originally posted by Sight N Sound
:rofl: :ugh2: