Oxygen Sensors / Stalling

So my car has decided to be an annoying bitch again. Some of you remeber how she was stalling out when in idle at stops a while ago. Well had her into nissan and let them see what they can figure out. Suffice to say it was a combination of O2 biting the dust (after 13 yrs) and My Idle had been dropped down too low. So I installed a new O2 and Nissan cleaned up my fuel system and reset my idle.

Well last week she started the damn stalling AGAIN. :grrr I thought it was a tank of bad gas but after 2 tanks it should have gone away. She is burning fuel like the world ends if she doesnt. I’ve got almost pure fuel coming out the exhaust, and it ate 1/4 of tank in less than 50 km of driving. So trying to figure out whats up with her, I strated diagnosis.

Turns out the o2 sensor is gone again. This is kinda weird because I replaced that sensor less than 3 monthes ago and its dead again. So I’m running no O2(basic fuel map) right now. I know how to do it, but I left with one question. Why would the o2 just let up and die in under a year. It wasnt a cheapo, it was the Nissan one.

So if you guys have any insight to why my car would be killing o2’s so easily that would be great. Thanks

Note: If your advice is buy another car, GO FUCK YOURSELF

did you they twist the lines at all? maybe you just got one of the bad sheeps

Icle control valve need to be cleaned.

… your kidding right? … Well it looks like i got something to do today

Update: Well, so i warm my car up and take for a cruise (with o2 plugged back in) and no stall. I’m skeptic because these things just dont go away. Idle is back to normal and she isnt eating fuel like its going outta style. Suffice to say I think that IACV needs a cleaning

One question, is there a gasket between the IACV assembly and the Intake? FSM doesnt say anything but “do not attempt to fix”

Update 2: Stalling again, gasket is being ordered in and tomorrow i’ll get this fix or die trying… :axe:

Fixed? Thanks for the help Nis240, The IAC been cleaner and she running clean and strong. I’ll watch her careful for the next couple of days to make sure she isnt just running the default fuel map and load settings.