p manual kae to kade auto please help

Alright there guys I am sitting here looking at my 91 auto and wishing that it had a manual tranny. I have a 89 five speed in storgage. Now before anyone starts telling me to use the search function I already have and could not find anything on the e to de swap. I did however for the de to de. I am simply wondering what parts could be salvaged if not all of them I do not want to rip this shit apart and find that i have not one but two non running cars.
I know that there is someone out there who has a list or knows what is involved.

Please help a brother out and get me out of this auto poop my tires need to get used!!

Cheers
Bryce

for the tranny swap, everything is the same. Use the DE to DE guide.

This is waht I’m doin at the end of next month.

Bings going to hold the tranny in place while i fiddle with the driveshaft… :stuck_out_tongue: j/k

^^^

come on now, i just met you dude.

Yea thats like… me and jantos territory dude :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s not open to interpretation. You can keep your territory! I was only refering to the specific automotive parts.

fuck

Alright so all the parts are the same what about electrical? harness? What will not be connected if any?

Cheers

Bryce

ps bing is my bitch and no one elses!!!

sasha thanks man!!!

gonna start ripping all that shit out of the parts car

i am so glad i went to sportcompact. i’m getting some auto–> manual stuff for my ka24de. and plus a free tranny!! another question… 125 for all the materals a good price or should i try to bargin?