P.s.u.

Other then my free internet connection. Do i get other things as well. I remember someone saying they went there and got something else with their internet. Any idea’s?

An education?

Woman

they should give you a cd rom w/ crap like ftp/ norton antivirus n shit u gotta go the main comp lab for it i think i dunno

Damn i wish they’d give me some pop-up blockers lol

O yea S&S not starting anything but you always said i was stupid. Who’s in college? lol just saying man i’m not as slow as many of you think i am. I just don’t type on the computer very well.

On the internet you can download those things :slap:

Where can i find such things Shaggy enlighten me haha

panicware

I already have a well paying job dumbass, and before you make the comment like “why do you have a cav then” that is because I bought it prior to having this job.

I could care less about you “starting” your education process. you still have to pass :rolleyes:

haha after 550.00 dollars for this semester in just 5 books i think i’m gonna work as hard as i can lol.

far as i know psu wsa offering EVERYTHING microsoft from latest version of windows to latest office version for free…unless they stopped doing that, never got mine too many restrictions

Just have your realtion that owns half the penguins buy the books for you.

I’m not lying he really does. But anyhow, yea i bought the books with my own money which sucks cause i really need the top end of my motor rebuilt.

books are retarded i didn’ tuse half of the 4k dollars i probably spent on them

Did you have to take Astrology or anything super gay like that?

psychedelic honors

i had astronomy and meterology

In your opinion do you think astology is hard or an easy class IE was there homework alot?

I hope you know that when you go to college its nothing like high school. They don’t spoon feed you the information. If you are book smart and don’t use books cool but you better learn. I don’t know what classes Kurt had or how his teachers were but he may have lucked out.

Some teachers don;t care if you even show up to class just as long as you pass the finals. It all depends. college is a hugh eye opener to the real world. “Swinging from mommy’s tit” is about to be obsolete.

(no I’m not making a crack at your or your mom with the titty comment. Its an expression)

yes…college sucks…I go to psu and this is my last semester…that is if I make it through spanish 3…yuk