PA Drivers are being attacked by this wrongful law

Hell they better send every cop in that state down here to Fayettnam, cause there gonna need back up…

this law is gayer than aids,

If it passes I get that final straw that makes me move, NC, OH, even as far as AZ.

wow. even tho it won’t pass I’m still pissed off that someone would propose such an idea

bet it was a woman

Whoever proposed that fucking bullshit needs to get their head checked.

This state gets worse and worse. Good thing it will never pass. They would never be able to stop everyone.

i put my cars back to stock the day i cant hear a harley go down the road.

I agree.

Everyone with a modified car before the law goes into effect would be stuck with an investment worth almost nothing. You would either have to turn it into a dedicated track car or sell/part it out to people in an other state.

I can almost understand California doing something like this, but PA?

Hopefully it doesn’t get enforced. It’s good to live in NC.

you NAILED IT! X INFINTY+1

it will never happen. they always try bullshit laws that never happen.

after actaully reading this… it definetly will never happen because its illegal to pull people over for no reason. you can’t pull people over just to check that stuff. thats insane. it violates so many civil rights.

I would not say never happen. Other than CA we are one of the toughest on emissions laws and regulations. In CA they have been doing something like this for many years now, plus the smog test you have to pass every so many years. With PA following CA’s example I can see a lot changing in the future. How soon is hard to say.

ok now i read through the manual and it really doesn;t effect cars with clean titles. so i the case of my road runner, its so old that it doesn;t even need emission and i only need inspection if i wanna drive it in the dark. my GS, same thing. my monte is mileage exempt and isn’t even subject to a visual emissions test because of its age. this will not affect me at all. there was also a part in there about hood scoops… my factory hood scoop is larger than 2 inches. if i ever got a ticket it would be bogus. Nothing in that maunal is new. its all the same shit concerning colectibles, street rods, etc…

PA is developing more strict emission for new cars, it will not be retroactive. infact they are tryin to drop the program all together for cars older than X years and have it on a upward sliding scale… Ie: 20 years. so right now, 87 would be off the emissions program and next year it would be 88.

and we are supposed to be living in a free country? if our country is so free then why do we have so many stupid fucking laws that restrict what we can and cant do. i mean the safety laws i can understand but telling us that we can’t make our cars the way that we want them. come one now. if they pass this law screw moving to a different state im moving to a different country!!!

tail pipe emissions testers are almost impossible to get parts for when they break. Many shops can’t do them anymore because they don’t have the properly functioning equipment. I think we’ll see that go the way of the wind soon.

exactly car prior odb2 will be out. they will just get exemptions. may still have a visual test unless ur sub 5000 miles.

butler county FTW

Part of all that is the recent “Enhanced Inspection” which only includes R title stuff. The rest of it I’m not so sure about.

If a state trooper pulled me over for no reason to randomly “check my car for modifications”, I would shoot him in the f_cking face.

hehehe :kekegay:

Fuck PA. This state has such a shitty corrupt government.

Gibbon out…

democrats FTL! :bigok: