pa emmissions obd1 obd2 converted question

thanks for any help . Here’s the deal . Civic is a 96. Engine is obd1 gsr but interior is full integra dash ect. ecu has no jumper its obd1 . as i said the whole harness dash complete car is obd1 just title is 96. Registered as 96. No check engine cause cluster, ecu, harness, engine is obd1. Emmission was never done on car before this because it was in county where no emmissions. Few months i gotta get it emmissions done. Wondering whats gonna happen when the plug , ecu ect is obd1. Any idea’s ??? I know the dude so he will probly just pass it anyways but just wondering what anyone has 2 say bout this

Well if it was in NY you’d have a real hard time since the car is supposed to be OBD2.

PA has counties that don’t require emission tests!? :orly:

yea but im not in one of those county’s lol alleghany needs emmissions

---------- Post added at 09:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:01 PM ----------

hmmm guess 2/12 imma gotta find someone with a wet tongue … lol

you will fail if there is no port to plug it in, not to mention countless fines for modifying your emissions equipment etc

why not convert to an obd2 integra dash and obd2 ecu, would be fairly cheap and could be done under $200 w/o labor

well obd2 is a bitch to tune i hear im turboing my car. And i dont like obd2 lol it sucks ill just get a garage in butler or something so i dont need emissions lol register it there

You can use a jumper harness and convert it back from obd2 to obd1 so that you can use the most common tuning software

You will fail the Plug-in test; and I know in NYS if your car requires the plug in; there’s no “greasing the palm” of the tech, he’s got no control over the Computer Test part of it; that’s all controlled by the state remotely.