PA is ****ed up

i mean i get that people hate GW so bad that obama was probably gonna win but John Murtha…how could we not vote that **** outta office. that mother ****er is senile. where exactly is his district? half the ****in ads i saw everyday were for people not even on my ballot. WTF?

he’s done a hell of a lot for western PA.

google, mother****er: can you use it?

Simple answer—People like a presidential candidate, they vote straight ticket. Majority of PA voted for Obama, majority probably voted Straight ticket, which gives the votes to Murtha. End of story.

Murtha is in the same slime boat as Rendell… hope it sinks.

whats wrong with rendell?

rendell’s a dick!

who cares if he’s a dick? he’s been a good governor, as far as i can tell.

if it was up to rendell the emissions program would be completely outrageous, at the very least a mirror of california’s

i don’t agree with his position on gun control either but i’ll leave that alone right now

As someone who’s had no problem getting a fifteen year old Isuzu Trooper smog-checked in San Diego, I have no problem with that.

yeah but it does pose a problem for guys who run modified on the street in cars that may not pass a visual but pass a legit emissions test

obviously that’s a very small part of the population but that’s only one example. the cost of having a test done increases, the chance that your vehicle will not pass increases and that translates into more out of pocket for what? so ****ty ohio air can blow right on over

california uses a plain old sniffer.

thought cali used the IM240 with dyno like how philly has. very extensive testing i think is unnecessary

Some of yins have to watch PCN on ( comcast channel 48 pittsburgh/ area )
Kill 10 minutes of your time, Rendell speaks like a dude you wan’t to have a beer with that actually makes sense. He flat out says who shot down ideas and gets frustrated with some folks. Of course don’t agree with some things. But really what politics is 100% agreeable ?

doesn’t look like a Majority to me. It looks more like normal PA inter-racial city voting.

thats what i thought. loads the vehicle down to simulate actual driving

not to mention cali does a complete visual and ANY parts that are not CARB certed cause a failure

Murtha’s area was McCain country; it had nothing to do with straight ticket on the ballot. It had everything to do with the fact that you don’t have to like the fugger to understand the countless jobs and pork he’s brought to an area that was previously well on its way down the ****ter.
And quite honestly, IMHO he was dead on in his comments anyhow.