paint help

i have a s14 paint code is wk0 ( aspen white pearl glow). I wanted to clear some surface rust and repaint it a little, but my problem is i cant get this paint in like a can I just need a little. so does anyone know a colour i can use that is like the same. i just want to clear out the surface rust and piant it over for now . and il be getting the car repainted in the winter. So if anyone knows a alternate colour 1 that is reallly close let me know.

Go to napa paint stores also known as CMAX, they have any colour just bring your stock code and its like $20-$30.

I just did it myself. Cawthra Automotive ( http://www.cawthraautomotive.com/ ) $20 a can and this is there attempt at matching my Skyline color…

I did the front left and left rear…

yea i phoned up c-max but they said its a tricoat and all they have is spray cans they dont cary the colour.

thanks guys im gonna phone up Cawthra auto tom. nice job by the way.

the only cmax in ontario is in ottawa, so if your in SO have some drivin to do

wait wait, apparently naps site is way off

pureEuroM3 thanks for the site i called them up they have it , i actually have to get 2 dif paints cuz its a tricoat. i need to buy a base coat and then theres another coat of paint lol gayness anyways thanks dude i was about to paint it a dif white that was close enought though.

i just painted the front bumper, grill and touched up the hood a little . doing trunk and next week ill post picks of front soon