places that make body match rattle cans

I have heard napa and mayco, anywhere else?

and dont tell me to go get it done by a pro, I have no job and its just skirts so yeah.

thanks

Crappy (Canadian) Tire has always carried them along with the smaller touch up/paint chip stuff. 9 times out of 10 they wont have your paint chip but you can always order it.

naw i checked ct and they dont even have my paint chip and i want it matched to my body since the paint is a lil faded

Car Quest.

They have an analyzer so if you bring in a peice of your car (gas lid is easiest) they will match it. So it even compensates for fade. And they put it into aerosol cans.

sweet thanks

what color, because i get the red for my car from my work(Napa), it’s called swift red, it fades to match

red, whats the cost of a can at ur work

You don’t actually get them through Napa, it’s through CMAX (Napa’s paint department)… last I checked at least.

Just figure out you’re paint code (or just go there with the year, make, model, and colour) and they will mix you up a spray can. Closest one to us is down on Clements road in Pickering.

thanks justin. I think i may go to car quest on bloor in oshawa

Yeah that’s a bit closer isn’t it.

cross-canada will mix and make any colour spray can for you. it’s about $25 a can though.

cawthra paint in sauga.

damn, I went and got 2 cans from car quest and it was $60. well i guess i better not screw it up lol

Crescent Industries Ltd
1400 Bonhill Road,
Mississauga, ON L5T 1L3
Tel. : 905-364-5093

They are in the Dixie rd. / Meyerside Dr. Area they will colour match your paint for free just bring them your gas door or something. They don’t charge for the service as long as you buy the paint.

We do all our colour matching there for the dealership if we have a car with some funky paint on it that needs work. I hope this helps, good luck.

OOh Cresent that place is the best my dads been with that company for ever.