Color matching & aerosol spray paint- GTA/West

Color matches your paint and puts it in nicely sized aerosol cans with clear.

Hey I only know of the NAPA in pickering that does this in 12oz can for $25. A search showed that a place called Paint Circuit auto body limited that seems to do this - price unknown.

Anyone have any info on this service, I need to paint a set of skirts.

Zac

I’ve never purchased it myself, but I’ve seen a few jobs done with aerosol cans from cawthra automotive.

I don’t know why but 9 dollars pops into my head.

Good luck, if you end up using em, please post results.

There is a place in Mississauga. Your best bet is to pm Assasin or whatever his username is now, Alex. I think Cawthra auto is where I got mine. Matches pretty damn nicely for a spray can.

I have been looking for the same thing, found this on kijiji…
http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-auto-parts-tires-auto-body-parts-CUSTOM-SPRAY-PAINT-CANS-16oz-COLOUR-MATCHED-BY-CODE-W0QQAdIdZ181393151

let us know what you end up doing, if your getting black(KH3 super black) mayby we could buy in bulk and split it? I need about 3-4 cans

Thanks for the info Guys.
I’ll be contacting these places tomorrow and will post the cost etc.

Napa Pickering
Cawthra Auto
Paint Circuit.

Markd1 I’m also going to get a scan of KH3 with the current fade. So far I’ve used the 3M Scuff pads to prep the surface for primer/paint.
That ad is for Agincourt Nissan…interesting.

Theres a napa on dundas and dixie pretty much same shit as the pickering one…

Got it Gents:

Napa Automotive ( the one dixie and dunds- thanks Polar_s13) - 905 602 9082 - transfer to their Paint or C-Max department. 28.24 taxes in 16oz

Cawthra Automotice 905 274 4185 20 plus tax 20 oz cans.

Paint circuit 416 237 1744 27.95 plus tax 16oz

i know of one, but its in hamilton, its called dura chemicals, i think its around 25 bucks a can, i have used it and love it

Zac, Group buy on paint? hahaha i need to check the paintcode on my coupe and i might toss you a couple bucks to help me out too lols

I would be down for a group buy as well if this goes down. KH3 for me.

How many cans of 16oz do you think you need to spray a whole car? lol.

^^ Yeah i was thinking the same thing hahaha cept maybe ill have them make a freakin paint can for me LOL