Paint Job

Wanna get at least one of my cars re-painted maybe both just black glossy ya know nothing crazy anyone know a good place? Also somewhere or someone that does rims?

was wondering the same thing never ever had any body work done. what do prices look like around wny like for a full paint job with min body work needed?

my friend just painted mine…just opened up blasdell kustoms…400-9678 or 824-1884 ask for Don…Paint was kandybrandywine from House of colors, first show entered won best of show for paint…This guy does some nice work…Painted the car for 3500…silver met base, 5 coats of red and three coats of clear…
he is right at the lack awanna blasdell area…the car…
from the beginning…

after the paint

thanks man def. gunna give tha guy a call car looks nice btw - oh and if he did that for 3500 ya think just str8 out gloss black would be cheap eh?

depends on the car, color, size and how nice you like it to be…choice is yours…he really good, and price is fair…

yeah man makes sense I guess Ill have to give em a call and see what he can do for me thanks again

Thanks for the compliment…you wanna see the car I be at ford lords show on wherle drive around union/cayuga…Sunday 9-4…