Paint protection/clear bra

Anyone ever have this done? Who/where can I get this done locally? Estimated pricing?

A good friend of mine’s family member got a clear bra installed on his F430 at either Depaula or Denooyer. Not really sure on pricing though :(. Assuming they do a nice job though to take a car like that there.

Thanks dude! I’ll peep that.

Nick, I don’t know of anyone in the area who does them well honestly. I’ve seen some horrible jobs on local cars. There is a place I think in CT or downstate that does them. I can try to see if i can dig them up.

cant a tint shop do it? similar process?

No. It’s very difficult to do them properly.

ive never seen a good one.

i always see dirt and crap caught under them which causes the paint to be all scratched up when they are pulled off too

theres a guy right on central ave about a half mile before kmart next door to some welding place that did my fathers Platinum Tundra… did a REALLY good job.

This.

the only place to get it done is by a CERTIFIED 3M dealer. the closest place that is near us is in mass. they did a handful of our P-cars and everyone of them came out fantastic, and warrantied for years aginst fading,cracking, peeling.

plus these are all machine cut so the fit is 100% spot on. it’s not cheap but it’s worth it.

i have done this.

its plastidip that most use. they make it in a clear gloss or a matte. once i have my garage up and running i will be offering this. but thats months ahead.

people pay big bucks to get there car plastidipped. but not as bad as the vinyl guys who pay $3k to get there bmw wraped

hmmm wow that never even crossed my mind, but thats def cool way to get the same “bra” effect

i have seen people use it on there headlights to protect it. if your crack/chip a saabaru head light your screwed out $$ for a new one.

also people who go to car shows and drive there car in use it on the entire car. then just peel it off to show a perfect paint job

What kind of price ranges is that?