pamsp class

anyone ever take this class up a ccac or anywhere else? im thinkin about takin it this summer with a couple friends and my dad.

http://www.pamsp.com/

http://www.pamsp.com/graphics/Headings/Header_Sample.jpg

look at the rider on the far left. :rofl:

WEEEEEEEEE!

aask quik

What time were you looking to sign up for? Im looking into the 9am start classes.

-j

you better need to look on the site. Penndot site. see when classes are. chances are its april now next opening will be july. when you do call make sure to start calling at 750 am. it starts at 8am but trust me its hard to get thru. hit redial over an over again. my three times i did it took me first was 2hours nad it was all booked up. second was 1 hour 50 minutes and third was 45 minutes of calling.

damn , im gonna sign up for a week in june, the late classes since i work. registration opens on the 13th. do you need your permit when you sign up or do you just need it when your class starts?

this is the class i want to sign up for
Section 018 Opens for registration on 4/13/2005
Friday, June 10 6:00 PM To 8:45 PM
Saturday, June 11 4:15 PM To 6:45 PM
Sunday, June 12 4:15 PM To 6:45 PM
Friday, June 17 6:00 PM To 8:45 PM
Saturday, June 18 4:15 PM To 6:45 PM
Sunday, June 19 4:15 PM To 6:45 PM

you need it for both

ok cool, thanks

Try to get in early. During the class you have to wear long sleeves(no exceptions) But it is well worth it. Even for anyone who doesn’t have a bike should go anyways since it is free or cost of permit.

how many people do they let in per class, i imagine they are not big classes

like 15 i think
they book a lot

Definitely a worthwhile class for beginners (and seasoned riders). There were guys there that “rode for 30 years”, but they sucked. You can always learn more.

Also sometimes you can show up to class in case somebody decides to back out and you can take their spot. Just a thought. Call first to make sure.

my boss just had me print their information book out for him today. He is “suggesting” his wife take that since he’s a harley man. I assume they’ll both end up taking it. weird that i saw this thread and I knew what pamsp was, haha.

i took that class last year i thought it was pretty easy im gonna take it this summer too

harley rides cant do shit on the courses. one guys said he rode for 10 yrs and couldnt do a figure 8 or some other things. he did fail