"Paranormal Activity" the movie

I saw this last night, thought it was kinda cool. my girlfriend was freaked out a little, but I just couldn’t take it seriously.

My thoughts before the movie were along the lines of…“how could a whole theater get scared enough to jump out of their seat…” but I saw it in person and now I can understand.

I haven’t had time but hopefully soon I will get to see this. I really hope its not a waste of money

Not a waste of money, I thought it was completely fictional at first, but with no credits at the end, it has to mean something. Who ever grabbed the footage from the scene of the movie made some nice scratch off this movie…theater was packed at 12:30 show @ regal.

Saw this last night, it was pretty good IMO, not scary but pretty suspensful

Good to hear everyone enjoyed it.

Pretty good. Too much hype on it though. I enjoyed it because this is exactly what i want in a scary movie. Not killers, monsters, lots of gore etc etc. Ended too abruptyl though and kinda dragge don at some parts, but pretty good none the less. I’d recommend seeing it.

Well yeah it kinda just ends when THAT happens. What else did you want?

not scary at all, but all the hype made it very suspenseful

My gf refuses to sleep w/o me after the movie.

told you…lol

I liked it… Its alot like watching blair witch project in the dark…

I had a black lady next to me that had her jacket of her face 50% of the movie and kept going “oh no oh no oh no no no no” :rofl:

so is this movie still showing?i heard it was just for the weekend because you have to vote on where it shows

It’s nationwide now

Def was a good movie.

sucks bro

for anyone to lazy to search online, heres a link to the movie… i use megavideo usually…

http://www.watch-movies-online.tv/movies/paranormal_activity/

enjoyed it quite much, great suspense and the ending just sneaks up on you keeps you interested for sure.

:tup: on a great movie. Ending was like “WTF”!!!

Wasnt bad, just a few things that bugged me:
No sex for like 20 days? wtf
Why didnt they atleast close/lock the bedroom door?
Neither went up to go to the bathroom (I get up atleast every other night to pee)
Why would it take 30mins for the cops to show up and why shoot her when all she has is a knife?

There are multiple endings showing in theaters just an FYI.

I saw the one where she looks into the camera and makes a face and screams and then it ends and says her body and location are unknown