Paranormal Activity

Want to see this, too bad they won’t show it here.

What’s the reason behind not showing it here? Limited theaters?

“Sorry, no theaters are available within 40 miles of zip code 12309 that are playing the movie “Paranormal Activity” on Friday, Oct. 2.” :ponder

If I cared at all for scary movies it could be worth the trip to another state.

Doesnt mean you cant download it :thumbup

Its a newer version of the blair witch style movie

Now showing at Crossgate Regal, enjoy!

http://www.google.com/movies?hl=en&near=12210&dq=paranormal+activity+12210&sort=1&mid=4004117f97e06244&ei=0rbYSs_OEMOU8AakqeG2BQ&sa=X&oi=showtimes&ct=movie-link&cd=1&ved=0CAwQwAMoAg

They were just seeing how it would do and obviously there is a demand for this movie so wham its playing everywhere

Ehh after seeing the ads for it etc…

I think they were going to release it regardless… I have a feeling it was a type of viral advertising to get people psyched for the movie saying it was so scary they were sure if they wanted to show it in theatres.

And I eman cmon… 1,000,000 demands?

That seemed so petty considering it reached it within 2 days iirc…

I just think it was to get people hooked on seeing it, and it worked

It might as well be. Remember, this movie cost $15,000 to make. Yes, $15,000.

It already gross 7.8 mil so far.

It has very high ratings on rotten tomatoes, with all these ridiculous horror movies like Saw it will be good if somebody can go back to the basics and make a simple yet very scary horror movie.

Its playing at crossgates!!! yay :smiley:

I wanna go see it tonight.

Let us know.

It was acctualy ammusing when I read the info about the movie…

Originaly I guess Hollywood was goign to remake the film… They gave it to spielberg to take a look at rumor has it he showed back up the next day with the film in a garbage bag and said he loved it but he belives its haunted as all the doors in the room locked and wouldent let him out for sometime…

After a screening in hollyowood the realized the film was perfect as is and to release it in its current state… I guess there a few alternate endings to the movie as well, 1 of which was shown at the original screening and a different ones thats being shown to everyone else…

This.

So what is this actually about? Is it a blair witch spinoff? All the tv ads just show some indian looking chick jumping out of her seat… ooooOOOOOOooooo

Prolly goin to see this tonight!

And it really only has a $15K budget?? You can still do that?!? :lol

Guy and girl are experiencing weird occurances in their bedroom at night,setup camera in room over 20 or so days. We watch what the camera records and apparently super fucked up stuff happens, it looks like in one scene the girl becomes posessed.

If the camera doesnt leave the room Im gonna be PISSED :rofl

:rofl +1, But I highly doubt that it stays in the room :rofl

I defffff wanna see this soon

its shot in the same concept as blair witch… Documentary etc…

Couple are experiancing paranormal activity and setup and record to see if they can catch anything on film

ADAM, it was originaly just a film to show at the sundance film festifal… 15k movies are a dime a dozen there :thumbup

Thank god my girlfriend works at the movies :slight_smile: