parking garage shooting case

i can’t believe the defense attorney for those pieces of shit had the nerve to complain about the senteces. They should have put them both away for 50 years each. That guy is sentenced to a wheel chair forever and can even feel his wang. Fuck that! I think more and more people are just gonna carry their own court system on their hip.

link please

It seems like cutting the court system out of the whole thing is the only way that true justice is served anymore.

My sister works in a prison and from the stories she tells me…prisoners have more rights and privelages than the elderly in a nursing home.

http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/05067/467831.stm

someone outta shoot the defense attourney. I can see they have a job to do but don;t act like your clients aren’t pieces of shit. I hate that shit.

u said it urself…i know how u feel though…those ppl should be in jail for life…actually marty went to my high school…he was on my football team my jr. year…he was a fucked up kid!!!

If we would do things the way you suggest Cutty, we would be no better than the country(s) we are or will be at war with. Just my 2 cents…

the thing i hate most …“not my baby, my baby wouldn’t do that”

Oh well, two less to worry about for the next 15-25 years.

Cutty, you can’t fault these two fine young men… they were only emulating the music of the ghetto trash you listen to.

…and I love how you denounce shit like this, then have things like “snitches get killed” in your sig.

poseur.

good point todd, i’m just fed up with our so called justice system. I feel terrible for that man and i tried to put myself in his position. Judge manning would have put them away for longer if he wasn’t accused in the past as being racist.

its a line from a song, only about 30% of the music i have is rap so shut ur mouth cause you don’t know. I bet you blame GTA for cop killings too? The political system you think is right lets these pieces of garbage live the way they do.

It sucks, the guy didnt do a damn thing even gave his wallet and they still shot him… They’ll end up dying in jail

Actually:

1. I don’t care how much or how little rap you listen to. You’re a poseur.
  2. I was being facetious; I don’t blame entertainment for crime.
  3. I’m appaled at our political and judicial systems. If it were up to me, we’d have the criminal law platform of the Libertarian Party and the governmental structure of the UKs Labour Party. I loathe Republicans, and barely tolerate Democrats. And I believe the man who was shot should have the right to shoot both of them.

true, there is two forms of justice. child molesters usually get fucked up in the pen. Too bad criminals don’t kill cowards in the pen too. Amoung most gangs there is no honor in killing/shooting random civillians.

lol…

because you know all about gangs and honor…

because you’re from the streets…

:bowrofl:

LOL

my thing is this…yeah its fucked up & yeah they should go to jail for a long time & or someone should paralize them.

But, I hate when people complain when people get off, or get reduced sentences…this kid, OJ, michael, the list goes on & on…

the reason it gets on my nerves is cause any one of you would do the same thing…we all try to get off, people on here are always talking about trying to get out of a ticket, etc… we all try to get over thats just the way it is.
so when someone suceeds at it, don’t get all pissed cause you’d do the same thing in the situation.

no because i did a reserch paper on it in college, gangs deffinetly affected my early teen years because i lived in the city. Homewood had a bounty on kids from greenfield because of the Irish Lynch mob, a white supremist gang. Its easy to sit up in the north hills and say that BS cause you never lived it when the gangs had the city in headlock. I never ever clamied to be a gangster or a thug or anything but i still know how it was.

but me a poseur? your the one who makes it seems like they know everything, you are a 17 time arrestee but then you look like the president of the chess club who hasent seen the light of day in 20 years. You are a complete joke and i can’t belive there are people here that give anything you say any weight.

speaking for myself i can’t honestly say i’d do that because i couldn’t see myself in that situation. I doubt many others here could see themselves on trial for attempted homicide either.

the early 90’s was great, specially going to woodland hills hangin out with all the crips from rankin and bradock! I came to this country and they thought me how to roll blunts, shoot guns in the alleys, and talk shit.