parkway feedback

just drive like its lap 199 at daytona.

everytime i cross the glenwood bridge some asshole commin off the carson street on ramp will just go without even yeilding when i’m barreling down… now if i’m in the blazer i don’t mind cause i would love to get a new daily when they smash into me. on the flip side if someone is not takin their turn and its basically standstill traffic i wedge the nose of my car in so they either hit me or let me. hopefully they hit me.

blame the state government for always passing new f*in standards.

no… i’m going to ‘blame’ (moreso Point out it inadequacies of) the department built and founded by the ongoing preventative maintenance of the PA roadways.

that’s what this thread is about!!!

:slap:

even if thats the case, those companies get paid by the job, not by the hour so it SHOULD be in their best interest to get everything done ASAP.

I finally get to say North Side FTW… except when 28 floods

but just like most jobs there are dependencies…in this case time, money, supplies, and weather. those guys standing around are doing so because they have to wait until the other guy finishes what he is doing before the rest can move on. the process cannot be rushed.

The Company I work for is the “Construction Manger” for this (and most) road project…I should send the manager an e-mail to this link…hahaha

We await and welcome his repsonse to the thread, if he so chooses to address our concerns.

I just talked to him and he said Pittspeed FTMFL while grabbing his cock

At least he was entertaining.

Haha I was joking…do you think one of the heads of engineering has time to talk to me…a finance guy with 2 years of exp

:bowrofl:

meh, I yack with our CEO all the time… :dunno: I guess it’s possible that you’d have an “in”?

Seriously, it’d be nice to hear their perspective for once. We never hear from the people managing the projects’ side of things, just angry motorists. I’m sure there’s all kinds of scheduling/material/personnel/management crisis/problems/parts and what not.

Its officially a parkway now :bash: :rolleyes:

And deadly wrecks like yesterday

Ya The company is pretty big…5000 employees about 65 offices and I work at the home office. My boss is the CFO so I talk to the higher ups a lot in the executive side…on the engineering side I really do not talk to those guys unless there is an issue financially related. But I see what you are saying we are all just people. Yeah there is a lot of planning from what I can tell but it is still fun to bitch when we are all pissed…even though 90% of us do not have a clue all what is involved.

I also love the how people coming from the monroville area that take the sq/homestead exit dont seem to understand what YEILD means, ive almost been sideswipped more times lthen i can count while im comming outbound and taking the greenfeild exit.

horseshit. maybe on some of the more extensive stuff like bridge renovations but there’s no reason that you cant pave fast.