Parting Out: The 3400 Z24

I’m sure most of the car isn’t useful to people on here, so I’ll just list the universal type things aside fro saying that the entire rust free shell of the car is for sale. So if you are interested in any of that let me know.

ENGINE:
3400SFi from a 2000 Monte Carlo.
has ~50k miles on it. This motor put down 200whp and 220wtq and I can provide the graph for that as well.
Has an FFP Underdrive pulley, but other than that it’s stock.
$300

FFP underdrive pulley is on the motor as well, and an a/c delete bracket.
$70

INTERIOR:
Black Corbeau GT7 reclining seats. $300/both
Black vinyl with red stitching rear seats. Re-upholstered by ATM restyle in hamburg. - $200

SUSPENSION:
Koni Yellow adjustable suspension all around.
the rears are made for a 2g cav, the fronts are inserts from a 3g Cav which I retro’d into 2g strut housings. $650 for the whole set up.
Canuck Motorsports Springs for 2g cav - make offer
(this suspension set up is VERY stiff. the car handles extremely well when dialed in properly)

and that’s about it that I’ll list here. If anyone has use for 2g Cav parts, I have plenty, so let me know. It’s time to move on to bigger and better projects. :frowning:

On a side note, if anyone wants to make an offer for the whole car, PM me.

i can take the shelll in for scrap…

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYY too clean for that.

will the suspension fit a 00 Sunfire GT?

Not without modification. The front inserts CAN be used. but even when you buy them new, you would have to do the same modification. they are inserts.

just thought i would put it out there…

pics of said front seats please

^^to Anonymity

understood. It is a cavalier, so the assumptions are reasonable. lol

dang dude you still have this thing? was clean back in the day im sure it is still

oh and toner says whats up

these are the seats

wow never thought i would see the day. very clean car.

doesnt seem worth it to part, your willing to pull the motor for $300??? just sell it whole man, and i can attest this car is very clean and quick! But before you let it go please throw a 100shot on it and see what she does at the track! This car walked my high 14sec neon btw!

I can get quite a bit more parting it actually. The components on the car are expensive and great quality, but keep it all together, and it’s “just a cavalier” with some nice parts.

just spray it damnit !!!