Parts Chromed

How much does it cost and who does it, Looking to have 2 plastic pieces chromed.

ehh some guy in janett

ill get u a number later

awesome, thx

it will be expensive. don’t know if they can do plastic easily though
i use paul’s chrome in evans city. nice work though

cheaper then 80.00 for 2 pieces?

that is not bad. i think i paid 900 to have 6 pieces chromed the last time
but see what the quality is like though. the prep on chrome is the key to good finish

Its always about the prep work when it comes to workin on cars.

Chrome plastic? Don’t waste ur money,it will NOT last long at all.

Bills Chrome Shop in Jenette, he did all the chrome work on all my dads 69 camaros and his 66 vette and he has shit there right now for his 69 nova. Expensive, but this dude is no joke, he also polished Jays intake manifold and compressor cover and it came out great. I have his number but not with me.

I have a chroming question as well… How much to get four 17x7.5" rims re-chromed? They are currently chrome, but are pitting.

I remember when Paul’s Chrome was on the Valencia-end of Mars, where in Evans City is it currently?

not to be ignorant, but how would anyone really know exactly? im sure many places charge different amounts, plus since they are pitting the charge may depend on how bad they are pitting, etc… best way is to bring the worst wheel to the chromer for him to look at in person.

bills in jeannete is the shit it is expensive he did my hood hinges, hood prop, door strikers little bracket on top of the rad and my intake pipe for 400, and he was cool as hell cause it was a last minute deal before world of wheels he had them done in 2 days

I just thought someone may have gone through a similar situation.