Paul's Chrome

Anyone ever use them? what are there prices like and whats the turn around time? chrome places aren’t too good on gettin ur parts back to you just wondered if this place was the same way.

I’d be interested in this as well. I want to get my xtreme wheels chromed or powdercoated in the spring.

i heard the work is really good but have slow turnaround time.

typical. jeez if you had the capitol to start a chroming business and you made sure you were timely, you could make a fortune.

Where are they located? What are some other chroming/powdercoating places around?

paul’s is in evans city, they seem to have a good rep, they advertise in hemmings. customandsound powdercoats.

thanks for the info, ill stop hijacking your thread now

I heard same thing good quality poor turnaround unless they got your parts in stock for a trade

They’re prices are MAD EXPENSIVE!!! We took the front and rear bumpers from the 58 impala out to get done, and they quoted us some number like 1800 bux or something.

Ended up taking the stuff to
“C.A.R.S. of Pittsburgh, Inc. - Chrome Shop”
28 Davidson Ave.
P.O. Box 353
Elrama, PA 15038
412-653-3672

They actually do a lot of chroming for Paul. …now that i found the bill, they did the whole front bumper section, front end pieces, rear bumper section and end pieces and the hood front bottom pot metal. All for $600.

thats the car u should drive!!!

I Just Droped My Stuff Of At Bills Chrome In Jeanette 400 Bucks For Hood Hindges,hood Prop ,intercooler Pipe, Door Strikers And They Will Be Back Befor The End Of The Week

it’ll probably be sold by the time i can drive again :sadwavey:

how much?

i think somewhere around 11,900. its an original 348 tri-power car. has a 4 speed in it now, but originally a glide car. Also is a positraction car…rare option.