Parts painted...

I use the Cromaclear stuff they have. I used the PPG clear befor which is 30% more expensive and it wasnt any better looking, just a bit easier to shoot. I also used the sherwin williams stuff from the local car quest place in amsterdam for regular parts becasue it is like $40 a gal, and even that stuff is good for interior pieces or under hood stuff. The croma clear is much better than the SW but not quite PPG highend stuff. It lays out great, and is thick enough to last a long time and allow enough material to cut a bunch of times with a buffer down the road. If i remember corectly the Cromaclear was $70 a gal + $20 for activator. but I didnt buy any in over 2 months so I dont remember.

http://shift518.gom-host.com/showthread.php?t=11577
That was a helmet I did with that clear coat. you can see some of the reflections in it are laid out dead flat, not orange peel at all. Thats the only pics I can think of off the top of my head. Ohh and the shaved engine bay in my Jetta in my build thread, i painted it with all Croma stuff from Sch autobody.