Parts painted...

rules of the internet reference

Nope but if the windows were completely blacked out including the windshield it was my buddy who brought parts fro my truck from Indiana…

Couldn’t agree more!

Did you contact Georges?

nicole your car is tornado red correct?

Vadim - That’s the worst idea I’ve ever heard.

Joe - I’m not sure, the thread was supposed to be merged with the WTB thread, since they both kind of went off topic and in the same direction. Shift 518, go figure.

K - No I didn’t, 9 and 20 does Cooley’s body work, so I feel better dealing with someone that is more familiar with VW colors if I can.

Dave - You bet it is.

I was kidding Nicole.
I remember I had a car partially painted at collission experts on exit 9 on 87. right near firestone and northstar chevrolet, over by the mall. they did an excellent job with that. give them a ring.

Makes sense… in case it helps they actually have 2 VW’s at the shop and a Audi right now…

you should see this Honda they color matched you can’t even tell it was almost totaled… it was the cool blue metallic color…

Any body guy is a body guy. They are not the same as mechanics that they know one car make better than another. They just do werk and lay paint. Thats what they do. Its harder to find someone who wont take a short cut to get the work done quick and make more profit. I ended up going with the highest bid on my car cause the shop was clean and the guy was willing to show me other work and had a personal love for the hobby. My car looks great. If you want said shops info PM me