parts > skill

[youtube=425,350]9jrjcd-DNFc[/youtube]

oops

1. That’s not a half bad course actually! Little slalom happy, but quick.
  2. You have a really short wheelbase!
  3. Everyone in line wants to cut you for driving slowly after you spin because they’re waiting to go. ;D
  4. NICE! Glad to see the cars runnin well.

The course wasnt bad. It was kinda rough on me since it was misting/raining all day so no puddles but the pavement was wet. I had the boost turned down as low as it would go and I could get any traction in first or second, not that I do in the dry anyway. My 32R tires may not be a great idea for autocross since they are the hard compound i’m just driving on a cold tire with no grip. But I digress from my excuses, each run I got a little throttle happy and slid everywhere due to my jerky movements. Normally I am a lot more smooth.

All that considered, I only hit 1 cone all day and even this run was considered a “clean run”

[youtube=425,350]4AHmDQ5aDNI[/youtube]

here is a clean run.

That’s at RIT right?

I need a camera Mount in my S2000.
ima try to get one within the next few weeks

yea it was at rit

Looks like fun!

I used to go out and watch when they did this when I went there. Did they have the Formula SAE going as well?

yea, they were hot lapping in last years car.

Oh whoops, that was me on freakls…

ah, it sounds like everyone went to RIT at one point.

Impressive driving Mike, looks like you build the car just right.

Are you happy with your new setup?

eh, the car was good. the only issue was no traction. no traction above 4500 in first or second, it makes for a real shitty autocross car. i need to work on my driving before i get slicks for it though.

the car also started blowing a shit load of smoke under boost. im hoping its just the head gasket, but i guess ill find out.