Party Proposals

also got ot remember ppl donated money and etc so they are also part of team pittspeed if you want ot look at that way. just cause they didnt touch the car doesnt mean they didnt contribute

smokey bones?

whos familar with waterfront places or the miracle mile area…what do they up there

even lives in Ohio

:weak:

no way a major returaunt would let us have that…and then you have to deal with corporate…and thats a pain in the dick…

gotta be a self owned place not a chain…maybe the burgh in bridgeville they do big charity fund raisers there…lots of beer big tvs can get loopy can be under 21 so quick can stop bitching…

OK BW3’s has no interest in holding this kind of event at all! I mean like they would not even call me back, I had to call them. Then I would get passed around like a hot potato. Oh well…

I weighed out the pros and cons, it seems like Town Tavern is the best place to have the party. They have been the best to work with, they can hold the people and they are willing to help out the charitys. I understand that under 21 will not be able to attend but I am sorry I can not please everyone.

thats ok,u did ur best

wheres that place at

tell laura i will be her daddy for the night,it will be ok!:smiley:

sweet!!! i msure they wont denie you and your daugther

http://www.towntavernpittsburgh.com/index.cfm

so in the strip? and you sure they have enough parking? how about for both cars?

South Side, cars will be parked out front. parking is everywhere down there.

the pinks cars?

out front of town tavern

o,so i need to bring them,guess i got to get the 240 ruiinig or we leaving them on the trailer?

ok you don’t have to bring them… don’t matter to me.

i think it would be better if cars where atleast brough on the trailer so ppl could see them after the show…just a thought

dont matter to just tell me what u want sir!:bigthumb:

I just want one holeshot down carson