Passenger power window quit working

The window worked fine all summer, tried it a couple times over the winter and it just stopped working. It’s not the window lock, thats the first thing I checked. I tried looking through my FSM but I can’t find the section on power windows. Is there anything I can check before pulling out and replacing the motor? The door is naked right now, but I can’t find the problem. Can I run a 12v wire directly to the window motor to see if the motor is dead? Anyone know which colour wire is for the motor?

I had the same issue but it was with my drivers side window. I pulled the door panel and played with the connector going to the white switch control box. I was able to get it to work on by jiggling the connector. In the end I opened the white switch control box and found that one of the solder points had come loose and it was basicly shorting. I resoldered the point and it had been fine since. Give this a try first, might save you the time and cash for replacing the window motor.
I believe that the passenger power window switch runs back to the white box in the driver side door and the motor is controlled form there.

I’ve had this happen and it was condesation, it fixed itself aftert it dried out.

You can run a 12V power/ground directly to the motor to test it, I think its a black plug with 2 wires…