Passport?

Whats the quickest way to get a passport? I thought I heard on the news one of the DMVs had a passport office?

NYSs website is a joke for finding useful info.

Got mine through the post office ~2 years ago and the turnaround was only about 15 days.

I got mine last summer and it took a little longer than a month if I remember correctly.

Took 2.5 weeks for me about 2 years ago at the post office.

Go to the USPS website to find out when / where they do passport applications.

if your looking for one for canada and you need it sooner go to the DMV and get the enhanced DL, you can use the receipt they give you that day

There is a local pasport office… i forget where… but it was same day turnaround if you paid the extra $$

---------- Post added at 10:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:34 AM ----------

Nah I need to go to a bunch of random remote locations…I already have an enhanced license.

on the corner of delaware rd/delaware ave the ken/ton towns clerk office has a passport area now

Thanks that was the info I was looking for…

I have fly to Anguilla for some pentesting/security audit gig

I like watching Boxxy videos on mute.

wat?

dot. and it was right before the thanksgiving holiday.

That would be because a passport isn’t a NYS document :facepalm:

Expedited application, get photo, goto post office, submit docs, get it in 1-2 weeks.

If you want it quicker, you’re going to DC or Miami.

---------- Post added at 01:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:10 PM ----------

hrm, interesting… would be nice to have more of these offices available.

---------- Post added at 01:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:11 PM ----------

hrm, interesting… would be nice to have more of these offices available.

:rofl:

No shit however they had that temp passport office in a DMV around here.