Passports - Who has theirs ?

Just curious how many of us have a passport yet ?

i have mine.

Nope. I hardly ever fly, let alone fly out of the country, and I’m waiting to see what happens with the driving requirement before dropping the money on a passport. I cross the border constantly in the boat, but since I never actually step foot on Canadian soil I’m not required to report, so even if the new rules go into affect I should’t need a passport for entering Canadian waters. Again, taking a wait and see attitude there as well.

Yes, and it takes me like a fucking year to get one, so I have to start applying for mine next year when it expires in 2 :bloated:

i have mine from my japan trip in '04, expires in '13

I need a new one. I’m screwed though. I don’t have $100 for one, and regularly go to Canada for skiing, and to visit friends up there. And to top it all off, because the government didn’t plan for any of this either and just threw a policy into effect with no real planning, it takes AGES to get it even after you apply.

The one I have is from when I was 13-14.

There is a 4 month wait right now for those w/o them…

I NEED TO GET MINE

ive had mine since i was about 12 or 13 years old… but it is wayyyyy expired

shit…i need to renew mine asap… going to costa rica soon to visit the rents

[quote=“Onyx Z32,post:7,topic:30822"”]

There is a 4 month wait right now for those w/o them…

[/quote]

I’ve heard the actual delay is much longer, but 4 months is what the gov. is telling people.

I have a blue one :slight_smile:

Work paid for mine, so yes, I have one.

got one

Nope don’t have one. Never left the country other then Canada and i never go up there any more so i don’t really care.

better question, who got their passport in the last 12 months.

Mine doesn’t expire for a few years but it has a lot of stamps from entering/exiting Colombia South America. It causes me a lot of trouble at the border. lol

From what I have been reading though they are speeding up (probably loosening up the) the process of getting a passport, pretty good idea…

NOT!

why wouldn’t you have a passport?

I never got one because I never needed it. Now with the Jan 08 Canada thing I seem to probably need one soon…

If you have a birth certificate with a raised seal on it, will that work still?

I havent been out of the country in a few years so I have no idea.